Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
My driver is T. Stark (he can drive almost as good as i can lol and that's pretty good)...and thanks to my clicking the button too fast i missed T. Petty, J. Walsh and L. van Damme (this is funny if you've watched Coach before) so for my second driver i had to take L. Gallardo

I found S. Gay and A. Wang. Even one of the 2 B-spec drivers I have is called E. Ferrari and he drives almost as good as I do. Couldn't pass that up!

2 of my b-spec drivers are named S.Irwin and M.Freeman :P

I saw N.Holloway too, she drives a Ferrari these days
What about M.Holloway?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just fired my first guy, and found e. ferarri after accidentally skipping g. best
I have E.Ferrari as one of my B-spec drivers!

Try going against R. Kelly in a yellow Honda Civic! :)
Try do the same with Enzo Ferrari (not the real one, the E.Ferrari I was talking about) in a Ferrari 360!

I just saw N. Cannon in a race while E. Ferrari was in his NSX.

i wonder if we have some Greek or Malagasy names. S.Papastathopoulos passing K.Resodihardjo would be great

I saw a E.Dimitriadis.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what did you end up choosing as the name for your B-Spec driver?

I cycled through the names for a few minutes and I came across J. Hendrix. Couldn't pass that one up!:sly:

Came across C.Montoya. Get the reference? In the name? Get it? Montoya?

This thread is still around. :lol: That's the thing about GTP, some threads last for years.

I've got a bunch of names: J. Alba, C. Santana, B. McClean (whistleblower against Enron), J. Lopez, M. Douglas, C. O'Brien, N. Huff, I mean the list goes on and on.

My most proud is M. Schumacher though. And the guy is good. I can't explain it, but he tends to 1-shot or 2-shot races other drivers get stuck on.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back