Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
I am a Sinna but have not seen A. Senna. I did see a G. Takei the other day. Not a Trek fan myself but it gave me a giggle. I would love to find a J. Clarkson or J. May. R. Hammond would have to drive a Kia Soul (lol get it)Kia Commercial

I found S.Vettel, J.Gibson (He is in my school) and one of them was my best B-spec driver (I kicked his 🤬).

This is a lot of quotes.

I have a C. O'Brien

The wrestler or someone else :lol:.

5465853_460s.jpg

Guess who I found :D
Yeah I see B.Day (She is in my school).

I got
C(hris) Benoit (WWE)
Don't tell WWE (R.I.P Benoit)

Last edited:
I found one day "A. Senna" :,) and I also happen to have one "S. Loeb", oh and I have two friends of mine on there too hehe.
Now if I could get that Sabine B-Spec deiver I'd be happy.

Ferrari Alonso
I'll see if i can post a picture later tomorrow.. Dont know how though (playing with a worse-than-crap tv at the moment) :,(
OK thanks mate

fbccars924
I hadn't paid attention and one of my older drivers from when I first started GT5 is named O. Fuchs(O. 🤬 s)

:lol: does he crash a lot? Right before he hits the wall "Oh 🤬!"

I got T.Stig, R.Hammond, M.Makintyre, L.Evans, J.May, V.Rossi and i even got my name up :D J.Keiller (but my last name is really spelt "Keillor" but back in the day of the clans etc My family name originated from the "Fraser" clan -Hence why my families tartan is Fraser Tartan- the last name related to the Fraser side of things was previously spelt "Keiller" then after some events took place to gain more ground the "er" in the last name was changed to "or". This is why my last name is spelt "Keillor" now -some people still have it as "er" 👍 )
And there's a little bit of history for you about that particular name that you'll never remember haha :)

Passed over T.Inoue and I have been kicking myself ever since :grumpy:

230351_135913709899885_900947852_n.jpg

I did however recently pick up Sakon Yamamoto 👍

I came across two names and one of them made me uncomfortable. M. Polo and F. Aho. No kidding.

Edit: is that appropriate?

Last edited:
I accidentally passed by R(ichard) Nixon, S(elena) Gomez, C(olin) Chapman, C(huck) Norris, and J(oe) Swanson. -_-
But on the bright side, I have:
O.Oh
Z.Bonner (lol)
J.Gordon
P.Bonner (lol x2)
I.Fuchs, and, you guessed it...
I.Bonner (lol x3)

P.S., Am I the only person that has ever seen the last name 'Kirby'?

P.S., Am I the only person that has ever seen the last name 'Kirby'?

I have seen Kirby, and also many other names that aren't that special. James P. Kirby invented the vacuum cleaner (look it up) and the nintendo character is named after him...

I have K. Hunt, H. Hu, U. Zimmerman, A. Schwartz and H. Chavez...

I have seen Kirby, and also many other names that aren't that special. James P. Kirby invented the vacuum cleaner (look it up) and the nintendo character is named after him...

So that must explain why Nintendo Kirby has his ability to inhale his enemies and-
Hey, I think I may have just learned something new today! Thanks for sharing that info with us, Synapticgap. You may sit back down. lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I ditched my last drivers just to pass by N(athan) Drake :banghead:,
although I did get O. Henry (William Sydney Porter), C(huck) Testa, and R(owan) Atkinson 👍

Last edited:
I have X.Ma which is a funny name on it's own, but I like to call him X Man.

I noticed O.Oh and R.Atkinson doing the last few remote races. They're forces to be reckoned with on the track!

I have X.Ma which is a funny name on it's own, but I like to call him X Man.

Loved this one...

I currently have a driver stable consisting of:

T(ony) Stewart - complete with driving kit and car for B-Spec Nascar events

M(Arilyn) Monroe

S(ev) Ballesteros

P(eter) Brock

J(oel) Garner - could also have had W(ayne) Daniels and C(arl) Hooper to kickstart a former much feared West Indian bowling attack.

Passed over V Rossi and a few others, I preferred a more eclectic squad.

Last Retirees:
J(ames) May (from the Top Gear U.K. TV program), K(amui) Kobayashi (raced for Sauber Ferrari last year in F1; there is also a Katsuo Kobayashi), M(eta) Knight (from the Kirby franchise, although there may be other M.Knight's), M(ax) Payne (stars in the game series of his name)

New Recruits:
O.O'Reilly (another friend of mine has a bob of the same name), Y.Ma (possibly short for Yo Mamma), F(alco) Lombardi (from the Starfox franchise), S(atoru) Iwata (current CEO of Nintendo)

Back