Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,400 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcohol make sith appen.
 
Reventón;3114661

I'd tap that.

Could I have picked any better time to post this?


regisuu8.jpg
 
^ muahaha lol

when and where will this party happen again?
 
Why is that one girl violating that other girl with a vodka bottle? That is NOT the purpose of alcohol, however I'm guessing the act is the result of the contents of said bottle.
 
Why is that one girl violating that other girl with a vodka bottle? That is NOT the purpose of alcohol, however I'm guessing the act is the result of the contents of said bottle.
Because they think it's funny to make fun of men in that position. ;)
 
Why is that one girl violating that other girl with a vodka bottle? That is NOT the purpose of alcohol, however I'm guessing the act is the result of the contents of said bottle.

I think they're experimenting with a new device for Prostate examinations, however it's too dangerous to use on men yet!
 
That is NOT the purpose of alcohol...
It's been unscientifically proven that alcohol is the best lubricant.
 
It's been unscientifically proven that alcohol is the best lubricant.

I have a good feeling that would burn like the heat from a million suns.
 
"The burn says it's working"
 
Why is that one girl violating that other girl with a vodka bottle? That is NOT the purpose of alcohol, however I'm guessing the act is the result of the contents of said bottle.

It's been unscientifically proven that alcohol is the best lubricant.

And thus why they are using the most girlie of the Smirnoff's = Green Apple.
 
I was searching through my old photos and found this amusing one:

dominossa9.jpg
 
It's gonna be a sad day when this thread switches to a new page and I stop seeing that chick at the top when this thread loads... :dopey:
 
:lol: At the Cavity Search picture.....
 
It's gonna be a sad day when this thread switches to a new page and I stop seeing that chick at the top when this thread loads... :dopey:

Still 70 or so posts to go!
 
You bastard! :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back