Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,408 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get back to the topic, please.
 
Lets get back to the topic, please.
Aww, that's no fun.

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

funny_sport_picture_1.jpg

funny-pictures-kangaroo-punch.jpg

Octavio-11464-Funny-images-music-Entertainment-ppt-powerpoint-118_88.jpg


Probably reposts, but.....oh well.
 
What the heck @ the last one. :lol:
 
Meh we deserved it.
oh-noes.jpg
 
He was doing all kinds of stupid hand motions when I saw him... like raising da air. I think everything he does makes him look like an ass or moron.
 
Now I'm most assuredly going to hell.

animation1qw6.gif
 
I don't get it...
 
I don't get it...

The quote is from one of Billy Joel's songs "we didn't start the fire", but I don't get the joke either.
 
He's singing a rock'n roll song song. What's hard to understand?

Would've it been better if he were singing, "Vincerò! Vinceròòòòòòòòòòòòòò!"
 
He's singing a rock'n roll song song. What's hard to understand?
The funny part?

Maybe I need to be older to get it, no offense TB.:lol:
 
It's some pope-looking guy singing 'devil music' or whatever they think rock and rap are. It elicited a few lulz from me.
 
sLg
It's some pope-looking guy singing 'devil music' or whatever they think rock and rap are. It elicited a few lulz from me.

Some Pope-Looking guy? If I'm not mistaken, that's the late Pope John Paul II, dude.
 
it was only a matter of time before this showed up on the web :lol:

5fhe7b.jpg
 
it was only a matter of time before this showed up on the web :lol:

5fhe7b.jpg

lmao. I'm sure we'll see Conan-esque animated gifs too.

edit: I'm working on this one:
2a5b4lf.gif


132 frames, yay.
 
Last edited:
He's singing a rock'n roll song song. What's hard to understand?
Yes, it is just that simple. Hell, I'm just that simple.
 
Different kind of gold at the end of this rainbow.

beerrainbowzy2.jpg
 
funny-pictures-creepy-squirrel-camera-park.jpg

funny-cat.jpg


I'd much rather prefer a dog so...

funny-dog-pictures-boston-terrier-bed-floor.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-siamese-dogs-are-joined-at-the-nom.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-do-not-worry-because-your-dog-only-had-one.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-why-pig-smells-like-bacon.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dog-loves-his-puppy.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-country-dog-asks-if-you-are-from-the-city.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dog-and-baby-are-fraternal-twins.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dogs-do-not-need-roads.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-what-kind-of-drink-you-want.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dog-has-nearly-become-a-werewolf.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dog-questions-if-bath-is-fun.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dog-hunts-the-cat-with-you.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-the-hair-of-the-dog-is-not-that-great.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-the-cat-killed-your-dog.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-hoverdog-has-a-sidecar.jpg

cute-puppy-pictures-your-call-is-important-to-us.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-someone-stole-your-dogs-hotdog.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-darth-vader-pug.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-hamster-dares-cat-to-come-get-him.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-devil-dog-wants-your-soul.jpg

cute-puppy-pictures-baby-human-eats-baby-dogs1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some of them are funny, all decent pictures, the last one is a bit...meh.
 
Lol'd at these:

funny-dog-pictures-dogs-are-high1.jpg


funny-dog-pictures-you-found-the-zoom-button.jpg


funny-dog-pictures-dog-thanks-ceiling-cat-for-grass.jpg


funny-dog-pictures-mischief-dogs-tell-you-a-tall-tale.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back