Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,412 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Compaq pic:

funny-dog-pictures-dog-cannot-find-the-any-key.jpg
 
Benzoboy, I think that's a new record... you've RickRolled a PICTURE thread...
 
52001915mu9.png
 
Last edited:
rickgraphvl4.jpg
 
Yo wrcsti, there is some swearing in that pic. Either you crop it or remove it. Thank you. 👍
 
Yo wrcsti, there is some swearing in that pic. Either you crop it or remove it. Thank you. 👍

Done. Gotta learn to read everything in the pics I post :nervous:.
 
That's actually pretty sensible. Because if they didn't have that, you'd get people like this guy entering.

And argh, benzoboy beat me to Risk Astley as James Bond!
 
You know, there's two things wrong with that post.

1. It's a vid, Funny Vid Thread is over here.
2. This is the Comedy Corner, that really isn't funny.

Oh, and DYR?'s post gives me horrifying visions of having 50 Heath Ledgers walking round the house. Man that will suck ass.
 
The "funny" in Centro's video must be a NYC thing...
 
I could imagine, it's the only place I know that if people start dancing on the train people like it. Over here they just get beaten up.
 
Picture that 50% of GTP won't understand:

Catcher-rye-full.jpg


And a painfully true one:
Honestfortune-cookie.jpg
 
Picture that 50% of GTP won't understand:

Catcher-rye-full.jpg
I didn't get it till I quoted your post, then I saw the title of the pic.👍
 
:p I got it just by seeing the pic, do I think it's a funny pic? not so much. Fortune cookie one is a little funnier I suppose.
 
That was one of the worst posts ever.
 
I dunno, nice to see looty again :lol:
 
That engine one is a standard landing procedure to help direct airflow over the wing to help the plane descend at a decent enough rate. Not remotely funny. Although it doesnt happen on some aircraft in the lower boeings it does.
 
That engine one is a standard landing procedure to help direct airflow over the wing to help the plane descend at a decent enough rate. Not remotely funny. Although it doesnt happen on some aircraft in the lower boeings it does.

Not even close. They have little cannard like things on the engines to direct airflow and push the engine down. That engine had its cover that clamps down break off during flight, just look at how the top of the engine is twisted.
 
I've flown many flights in all kinds of Boeing and Airbus crafts. They had all kinds of procedures, but none did this.
 
:lol: now that I look at it again without thinking OMG a chance to state knowledge that I think I know and actually don't, There isnt enough body to cover it and it's pretty high up.

I was on a flight where as the plane decsended, alot of the engine casing retracted and you could see similar section of the engine.

I apologise for my enfailment. Dont tell anyone :scared:
 
That engine one is a standard landing procedure to help direct airflow over the wing to help the plane descend at a decent enough rate. Not remotely funny. Although it doesnt happen on some aircraft in the lower boeings it does.

That is not even REMOTELY standard procedure. The access covers have blown totally off of that turbine. Those aren't wing slats. These are wing slats:

444px-Wing.slat.600pix.jpg


And if you're talking about thrust reversers, A) they are never deployed in flight except on certain military aircraft, and B) they're on the outlet end of the engine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back