Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,421 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go to my corner now
 
I'm pretty sure you've got a dunce corner, may I share?
 
I didn't post that.
 
I dont know but it's your turn, you go in the corner!
 
*sigh*. My corner has a Datsun 260z anyway.
 
It's a matter of time before a mod clears this up so all's I'll say is you are in no position to criticize other members, please do not do it again.
 
Last edited:
Just because I'm in my corner does not mean you get to get out of your corner.
Edit: We need to get some pics. soon.
 
As are Maccyd's
funny-pictures-new-mcdonalds-ad-zXj.jpg
 
I thought we already had a 90's flashback thread?
 
That engine one is a standard landing procedure to help direct airflow over the wing to help the plane descend at a decent enough rate. Not remotely funny. Although it doesnt happen on some aircraft in the lower boeings it does.

Wrong. That looks like an unlocked thrust reverser, which should only be deployed when the plane has touched done on the runway. If a reverser becomes unlocked and opens in-flight like that, the redirected thrust could easily destroy the airplane.

Wrong. That looks like an unlocked thrust reverser, which should only be deployed when the plane has touched done on the runway. If a reverser becomes unlocked and opens in-flight like that, the redirected thrust could easily destroy the airplane.

EDIT: It appears I'm late for the Alex.-bashing party. My mistake, I should have gotten here earlier ;). But now, I have to make my post relevant with another picture that 50% of GTP won't get:

350px-American_goths.jpg


394px-TsarwarsIV.jpg
 
Last edited:
Double post. Clicked "quote" instead of "edit." Sorry about that :ouch:.
 
Someone took a more modern literal approach on the first one.:lol:
 
Why do people like to clutter up their browsers with unnecessary toolbars?

Two Google search bars?

Seriously?
 
2 google search bars, 2 bars for bookmarks, and another search engine (making 3) :P
 
LOL%20KEIRA.JPG
 
...and she needs one, desperately.

I agree, the green and black color scheme is very odd.

We've established that it's a failscheme when he posted a semi-funny screenshot last time around.
 
You'd probably find a bit of that type of cow meat in a Maccie D's burger.

Or have I flown over fence and hit the powerlines?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back