Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,427 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
And everyone knows that apples go with pork...
Or a banana and two oranges?
white-trash.jpg

I can charm Japan!:dopey:

:lol:

WTF?
 
Motivational_Posters__Prime_by_Meve.jpg


crap, double post :dunce:
 
:lol: He must have the IQ of a cup of water
 
:lol:👍
Coked onion and green papers FTW!!!!
 
We have a fail thread, thank you.
 
^Ouch, who's that?
 
Jake Brown, that was last year's X-Games. And not exactly the most side splitting thing I've ever seen either.
 
That is not funny at all. Jake brown loses it at XGames 13 on the big air. He came back this year and put in a stunning performance, 3rd overall. Dont knock the lad.
Danny Way had a similar experience, he was taken to the medical room with a presumed broken foot, hobbled back out and performed his final runs, the first of which was absolutely nuts, involving a back flip and putting him temporarily top of the leaderboard.



I know nothing about skating so I expect to be corrected tenfold shortly.
 
Last edited:
I'm just as surprised he got up (with help) and walked away from that.
 
That is not funny at all. Jake brown loses it at XGames 13 on the big ramp. He came back this year and put in a stunning performance, 3rd overall. Dont knock the lad.
Danny Way had a similar experience, he was taken to the medical room with a presumed broken foot, hobbled back out and performed his final runs, the first of which was absolutely nuts, involving a back flip and putting him temporarily top of the leaderboard.


Yeah Danny Way is more than human. He fell a second time after the first horrible one. It was pretty insane to watch.
 
Yeah Danny Way is more than human. He fell a second time after the first horrible one. It was pretty insane to watch.

Yet he still managed to medal after all that.
 
I just happened to be in the USA 2 years in a row when the xgames were on TV and I watched both the big airs in consecutive years. A very entertaining watch.
 
So I wasn't disastrously incorrect? :D yay

Yeah, he did the move that almost whipped him out the very next run. That guy is amazing. They all are, really.
 
He had a lacerated kidney or liver, if I remember correctly. I can't believe he was even conscious after that, let alone walk out of the arena.

But now:

Holland.jpg


(Looking for a change of scenery? Visit Holland today!)
 
But now:

Holland.jpg


(Looking for a change of scenery? Visit Holland today!)

Obviously translated by somebody who doesn't speak German, but whatever ;)
 
The Google translate gave me this:

they wish a change of the landscape they visit today holland
 
The Google translate gave me this:

they wish a change of the landscape they visit today holland
Sie can, just as the english 'you', target both one or several people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back