Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,438 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ani_darth-dryer.gif
 
4chan is bored all of the time

2m4ppb5.gif


edit:re host
 
You just know that someone has added that to their contacts list.
 
I barely remember that cartoon... what was the name of it?
 
The link pic reminds me of this thread. Unfortunately, a lot of our pictures are gone now.
 
How did that thread die? Some of the stuff on that is genius :lol:
 
I think I am confused. Since when did Communism and/or Marx ever support corporate greed?

Yeah, I was thinking like that myself. Nothing like a little knee-jerk hatred to pass right over that whole "logic" thing.
 
I think I am confused. Since when did Communism and/or Marx ever support corporate greed?

Yeah, I was thinking like that myself. Nothing like a little knee-jerk hatred to pass right over that whole "logic" thing.

That was my first thought as well. I nominate that picture for the "Fail" thread.
 
That was my first thought as well. I nominate that picture for the "Fail" thread.

Or how about this?

walmarxab4.gif
 
I think I am confused. Since when did Communism and/or Marx ever support corporate greed?

Yeah, I was thinking like that myself. Nothing like a little knee-jerk hatred to pass right over that whole "logic" thing.

They never did. I got the brain-dead picture off of Uncyclopedia, which is an equally brain-dead website. Next-time I'll find a more factually-accurate picture, I suppose :ouch:.
 
They never did. I got the brain-dead picture off of Uncyclopedia, which is an equally brain-dead website. Next-time I'll find a more factually-accurate picture, I suppose :ouch:.

Feel free to post my version back there.
 
My dad has been driving a truck for wal-mart of 16 years and in the trucking busniess it is one of the best gigs a driver can have. They pay him very well.
 
He would have been a very fast painter :lol:
 
Truly a work of art.
 
mapmf0.jpg

sure this got a giggle in the OS office :lol: still being sold too lol
 
That "fast" art is pretty impressive.
 
16azogj.png


I don't know what to say
 
I remember seeing that on the BBC London News :lol: The sad thing is, it's better than the actual logo they paid a fortune for!
 
I remember seeing that on the BBC London News :lol: The sad thing is, it's better than the actual logo they paid a fortune for!

...and at least as sexually suggestive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back