Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,427 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is why people are debating and inquiring about it. It's a glass of water, leave it alone.

:)
 
The real question is why people are debating and inquiring about it. It's a glass of water, leave it alone.

:)
That's exaclty my point. Instead of discussing every non-funny for 20 posts, try to find a funny pic instead.
 
That's exaclty my point. Instead of discussing every non-funny for 20 posts, try to find a funny pic instead.

So I win!?
 
funny-pictures-pony-mechanic.jpg


defense.jpg
 
What am I missing? Is it the D-fence?
 
Neither. The glass is approximatey 100% larger than it needs to be.

sLg
I already said that. Maybe I should get my avatar back so people read my posts...

Owned.

sLg, that might be a good idea.
 
How can you play defense bowling?

You roll your ball so slowly it doesn't make the pins and blocks your opponents next shot. I think Bret/Race Idiot could manage that.
 
I'm actually considering joining a curling league this winter...
 
Look at the bowling ball.

and? I still don't see anything :confused:. I thought the D-fence sign was out-of-place. What's on the bowling ball?
 
and? I still don't see anything :confused:. I thought the D-fence sign was out-of-place. What's on the bowling ball?

Look again at the bowling ball.

Still don't see it?
Ok, the guy in the red shirt looks like he has a bowling ball as his head.
 
Look again at the bowling ball.

Still don't see it?
Ok, the guy in the red shirt looks like he has a bowling ball as his head.

Oh. I'd seen that, but I thought there was something funny on the bowling ball that I wasn't noticing :dopey::ouch:.

collecting_double_takes.png


Horrifying.
 
Look again at the bowling ball.

Still don't see it?
Ok, the guy in the red shirt looks like he has a bowling ball as his head.

d-fence seems funnier to me but to each his own.
 
I found these funny, hope you do also!
1219638530154.jpg

rrrrrtjx2.png

heath.jpg

1218720265533dp4.jpg

d6099d24.gif

Gotta stop goinzg to 4chan and nasioc.
 
Last edited:
The Muslim one literally had me lol'ing, and so did the Batman/Joker one.:lol:
 
The Muslim one literally had me lol'ing, and so did the Batman/Joker one.:lol:

And that's the difference between us, because the only one I found amusing was the high wheeler in the half pipe.
 
And that's the difference between us, because the only one I found amusing was the high wheeler in the half pipe.

Really? Imo, that was the least funny.
 
s3_340787466-1219817460.jpg
 
rib-woman?

Unless she is offering BBQ sauce, then she can go away.
 
Can't blame the guy when he's married to that ugly bag of bones.

I hope that picture sequence was taken out of context because otherwise she's way too insecure. I'd be upset if my wife acted like that.
 
I hope that picture sequence was taken out of context because otherwise she's way too insecure. I'd be upset if my wife acted like that.

It probably was, but then again, your wife (most likely) doesn't have a reputation as a high-maintenance ex-pop star who's married to one of the most famous, high-profile soccer players in the world. Not to mention he's allegedly had an affair already while they were married.

But yes, the photos are probably out of sequence and context.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back