Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,446 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yes, the photos are probably out of sequence and context.

Definitely out of sequence. The first two aren't even taken the same day as the rest (different outift and beard)...
 
And the chairs are different.
 
The first and second are together, and the third, fourth, and fifth are together but they may not have been in that particular sequence.
 
StupidityPoster250808.jpg
Beat ya. :p
 

It was funny until "everything magically rearranged itself for no reason whatsoever", which is just wrong. It's close to being a good response though.
 
Yeah, I didn't find it funny except for the fact that it was a halfway-decent response to the other picture, I didn't make it either, just found it on Digg...

From,
Chris.
 
rumsfeld_origami.gif

1219866865422.gif
 
Last edited:
That's some good stuff, wrcsti. :lol:
 
:lol: LMAO! Nice find!
 
coryreligion.jpg
 
:lol: Fantasy Faith pre-draft analysis. It's like ESPN meets alternative religion.
 
:lol: Fantasy Faith pre-draft analysis. It IS ESPN meets alternative religion.

:sly:

there was so much more potential for that little poster, I can only imagine scientology's entry
 
I love how where it would normally say "Exit" it says "Exist" :p

From,
Chris.
 
HazardousMaterialSheet.gif

Zing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back