Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,392 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
gmaildopapainoelgq1.jpg

"Here's the revised list of who's naughty with Plaxico on it."

I lol'ed furiously.. :lol:
 
Three to one for funny! :lol:
 
That Xzibit one is quite possibly the funniest picture of the thread:tup:
 
:lol::lol::lol: 👍👍!!



i don't find these funny at all IMO..,

Yeah I don't either.

^^ i don't get this..,

And Plaxico Burress is a Pro football player on the NY Giants. He accidentally shot himself at a club with his own gun. Now faces a minimum of 3 years in prison.
 
:lol:👍
 
*when you're sitting on it...* I'M A FIRRRIN MEH LAZZAAA!!!
 
Try again.
 
white_man.jpg


xzibit2.jpg


xzibit3.jpg


xzibit4.jpg



Some of these are really horrible.
 
Last edited:
attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


I had to put them here :lol:
Sorry if one of them is not acceptable
 
Not sure if the middle finger passes the AUP though.
 
Those are great :lol:
 
Killed it... The Drive While U Drive was actually clever, the other ones are just taking it too far.
 
Killed it... The Drive While U Drive was actually clever, the other ones are just taking it too far.
I agree while I agree.
 
I'm trying to remember when it was funny to start with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back