Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,395 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to remember when it was funny to start with.

Yo dawg, I heard you like weak memes so i put a weak meme in your meme so you.....
 
...so you can...

lemoncopysl0.png
 
The last one looks like fun.
 
Where's/What's the camera...
 
Sorry for double post. Itunes is driving my Pc nuts.
 
^ I was wondering if there had been a change in [wikipedia]axial tilt[/wikipedia] lately.
 
 
What site was that from?
 
Seen it before, not very current. :crazy:
 
They 3/0 to have put more thought into those. Try again, guys! You conduit!

The 0 from 3/0 is read as "ought" (non-US already knew that, though) and conduit is used for all electrical connections in everything but residential housing.
 
TM and daan's PM history? :dopey:
 
Epsilon-Zero?

Je conduit ma bagnole.
 
Ohm my god, I can't believe people would reply like that.
 
attachment.php
 
^simple and funny :lol:👍 nice Delirious 👍

Edit:
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
There's another page here.
:dunce:
 
C'mon tfujiwara, use photobucket or imageshack instead! Unless of course the red x's are the funny pictures...:crazy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back