Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,400 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cough: bordering animal cruelty :cough:
 
loveletter.jpg
 
lol and something tells me this guy isn't 12yrs old. :sick:
 
lol and something tells me this guy isn't 12yrs old. :sick:
And something tells me it's not "genuine". Someone has probably written it to be funny more than to attract Jessica.
 
Except that it's not funny.
 
Oh my god, do you always have to start critizing as soon as someone posts a pic? Stop ****ing posting about how something isn't funny.

Damn.
 
Gotta pull in a Lotus don't I...

squirrelweb.jpg


--

Nice one ! :)
So then whose got the biggest bird/animal stuffed in their grill? Pheasant wins so far!!!!!!!

nige
 
Coxter or Boxter. How can that be a GT?
 
Ewwww, the blood splattered all over their faces!
 
Anyone have the picture of the bird stuck in the STI hood intake?
 
Could we stop with the pics of dead animals? They are neither funny nor amusing.
 
Anyone have the picture of the bird stuck in the STI hood intake?

I think it was one of the very first pictures in the original Funny Pic Thread.

But I agree with Diego, on with the (funny) pictures!
 


HA HA!
 
You have to have an open mind to admire that one! :lol:
 
Everyday, rmk is hustlin'.

I need to take a picture like that one day.
 
Does that pic have something to do with a yellow (or any colour?) SLK being a gay man's car?
 
Does that pic have something to do with a yellow (or any colour?) SLK being a gay man's car?

No, that's a picture of someone I know from another forum.

You will get ladies and cars if you hustle like he does.
 
No, that's a picture of someone I know from another forum.

You will get ladies and cars if you hustle like he does.

If he is such a hustler why did he choose possibly the worst Mercedes Benz ever?
 
No, that's a picture of someone I know from another forum.

You will get ladies and cars if you hustle like he does.

i thought it was because that that car has 2 seats, and there are 3 people there.
 
If he is such a hustler why did he choose possibly the worst Mercedes Benz ever?

He was 19 at the time; give him a break.

i thought it was because that that car has 2 seats, and there are 3 people there.

That's what I said too.


Nevertheless, it's a great picture. It's very Phil Ken Sebben.
 
zoololxx6.jpg
 
It took me a while to figure it out but damn, this is the funniest damn pic EVER.
 
Now that one I don't get.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back