Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,400 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody explain that picture - Like right now dammit...
 
:lol:!!!
 
WHAT IS SO FUNNY!!! :banghead:
 
yase.jpg
 
^Whats funny about that?
 
I don't get Casio's pic, AND I don't get the Mercedes pic either.
What's in them that makes it funny? :dunce:
 
I'm assuming that Casio 's picture is amusing because of the red line circle is over a random woman's head, who seems to be looking at a empty cage with no animals in it.

At least that is what I assumed it to be.

Mercedes picture is just random, but as one other has said, its about three people outside of the car and only two seats in the car. How does everyone get home? The boot isn't big enough to fit one of them in anyway....
 
I dont get the woman picture either.
 
I am also puzzled by Casio's picture, someone please explain whats so funny. :dunce:
 
And I think that someone posted the guys face as a "I Lol'd" type pic.
 
Someone please put me out of my misery on the red circled woman picture
:(
 
UNLESS: It's a pic with no meaning?
 
Which is a possibility..
 
UNLESS: It's a pic with no meaning?

Like the mercedes pic?

nooo.. Why would he post a completely random pic in the funny pic thread that isnt even funny?

oh wait..
 
I thought it was because the woman was looking at the person's butt, or at least it looks like that. I don't think she really is.
 
I think what's going on here is that there's a woman in the pen feeding the goat. And the circled woman doesn't even notice.
 
Neither does the old lady or the kid eating his lunch. Either way, it is far from funny.
 
Maybe it's funny because they circled the wrong person?
 
Lamest picture in the thread.
 
I've figured it out, it's to make you laugh at yourself and others for spending so much time on it, to find out it's nothing after all, and filling up two pages figuring out what the heck is going on 💡
 
Sounds like the most plausible explanation so far.
 
I think what's going on here is that there's a woman in the pen feeding the goat. And the circled woman doesn't even notice.
It's a petting zoo....
 
HAhaha, that's great!!
 
What the...the older lady has a cane attached to a wheel on the ground and i cant tell if its a 2 wheel contraption either
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back