Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,403 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
672009vx4.jpg
 
toilet%20out%20of%20order.jpg


I hear they call up marketing over at Comcast.
 
I've figured it out, it's to make you laugh at yourself and others for spending so much time on it, to find out it's nothing after all, and filling up two pages figuring out what the heck is going on 💡

I said that but there were doubts. Casio please explain :(
 
:lol: That made me laugh.
 
I SAW it too!
 
:lol:

The blue ring should have given it away. :lol:
 
Old pic but lol @ the Korea addition. ZERG!
 
:lol: That was a great movie.
 
I don't think I could use this:

toiletfunnynm3.jpg
 
LOOOOOL! Is that a urinal or a crapper?
 
Piss pot. No #2's allowed.
 
Certainly looks like it could accommodate both.
 
I guess if you like gettin bit in the ass... ha
 
It was for Omnis's post but, yeah. lol
 
Are those blocks made of environmentally friendly materials?

Are they kosher?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back