Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,427 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB
pyzamstupidity.jpg

Oh my god! :lol: This one is brilliant!
 
It's saying that there is much surveillance in the area, and George Orwell wrote the book 1984 which deals with such topics.
 
1984_6.jpg
 
404 Funny not found. others are pretty good though.
 
Philistine. :D I found it hilarious, Mister opendriver, sir. Keep it up!
 
kimismoodshe5.jpg

1209179956602.jpg

kamikaze.jpg

Almost died at the kimi one.
 
That last one's good! :lol:
 
That last one should have "/" instead. FAIL xD
 
Does this belong in The Storage Thread?
470
 
Does this belong in The Storage Thread?
470
Pack it with up to seven pounds? And women complain about how their back hurts because of their breasts. Imaging the neck pain from that...
 
Is that a genuine item?
 
No, but the box is.
 
Heh. I like those boxes :)

Anyway. This isn't really a picture, but a combination of several pictures which form a book. It's a bit too long to post itself and as there's a lack of other suitable locations in which to place it, I shall place the link to it right here.
 
Heh. I like those boxes :)

Anyway. This isn't really a picture, but a combination of several pictures which form a book. It's a bit too long to post itself and as there's a lack of other suitable locations in which to place it, I shall place the link to it right here.

Genius. :lol:
 
Lol I just think it's funny because of how ridiculous it is, I mean I'm no big democrat and all...
 
Oh, those wacky, wacky Germans, and their Teutonic sense of humor...

germanpicpq5.jpg
 
They screwed up. She's not wearing a pant suit.
 
needs more Paul.

Ron Paul isn't funny either. Murray Rothbard, however, is hilarious (but that belongs in the funny video thread).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back