Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,430 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB
Pack it with up to seven pounds? And women complain about how their back hurts because of their breasts. Imaging the neck pain from that...
A man walks down the street wearing that and you know he' not afraid of anything, least of all a little neck pain.
 
mutantcoconut.jpg


liquorheads.jpg


checkalcoholics.jpg


bottledwater.jpg


turdbaby.jpg


crapyourhands.jpg


die.jpg


huh.jpg


suspicious.jpg


shopping.jpg
 
The bottled water and dying right here ones made me laugh.

Just the idea of going on a Chinese-built rollercoaster (as the top sign seems to be) is enough to make me die right there.
 
Wow, that was quite funny after about 5 minutes of thinking about it.
 
@Raisin' Barn pic...

Not very good. The picture would have been better if there was a little coke on a piece of glass, maybe some of it spread out already, with a razor blade and cut straw laying off to the side.
 
@Raisin' Barn pic...

Not very good. The picture would have been better if there was a little coke on a piece of glass, maybe some of it spread out already, with a razor blade and cut straw laying off to the side.
That makes no sense to me...
 
That makes no sense to me...

I believe the picture is making fun of Amish people, who live in ye olden times, and 'raise' barns(build them, in like a day). I think the bowl is supposed to be filled with crack or coke or some kinda drug that gets you going. As in, thats how they do it, they do a lot of whatever so they can build stuff fast.

Did you get the pic before you read my post?
 
I wish I could read some of the smaller ones...
 
I thought i saw '****R', but then I realized it's FLICKR. :lol:

That map's not accurate though.. Facebook should be much bigger. And probably so WoW, too.
 
Haha, I've seen this before, but I never noticed the lost civilization of Usenet.
 
4chan is the really tiny island southeast of WoW land.
 
Better?

online_communities.png
 
lol @ Chuck Norris mountain, Your Base, Google's volcano fortress, and Shipwreck of the SS Howard Dean.
 
That pic is great! :)
 
That's the comic version of the image. I bought the poster version of the image (from xkcd.com) and it's got a bit more detail: My personal favourite addition is "The islands shaped like self-descriptive letters," in the lower left-hand corner. I've stared at it for about two or three solid hours, and I still delight in it.
 
Couldn't tell if this was comic vandalism or tongue-in-cheek advertising, but I told myself I'd take a photo next time I was there.

104-14.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back