Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,430 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
96081.jpg

Fat, Rugby playing Lesbian?

Must be related to Famine.
 
She's not a lesbo, she's a Gilbert.
 
so the marathon is about to start... and you're feeling butterflies in your stomach




























you sure they're butterflies?

 
That's more gross than funny. :yuck:
 
If he's not in the lead, it totally was not worth it.
 
so the marathon is about to start... and you're feeling butterflies in your stomach




























you sure they're butterflies?


He sure is a runner. :sly:

That guy looks a lot like Alan Webb though. I was friends with his cousin. Anyway, runner's diarrhea must be the most embarassing thing.
 
Too much ibuprofen'll do that.

And we can continue to discuss the crappy runner, just please don't continue to quote it. I don't really need to keep looking at it over and over and...
 
He actually improved his PB by 10 seconds or something.
 
Probably because he really wanted to go get cleaned up.
 
Lucky he isn't a hurdler.
 
Imagine if he got a podium finish
 
TB
And we can continue to discuss the crappy runner, just please don't continue to quote it.

Wouldn't want to be a stinker and pooh pooh the discussion. I'll bet when he finished running he took a load off. Perhaps they shouldn't have offered the winner of the marathon a BM...W. I'll stop now.
 
hence, related
 
determinationbe0.jpg



It's actually fairly motivational! Maybe I should make these for a living!
 
Imagine if he got an Imodium finish

Fixed.

Wouldn't want to be a stinker and pooh pooh the discussion. I'll bet when he finished running he took a load off. Perhaps they shouldn't have offered the winner of the marathon a BM...W. I'll stop now.

Not possible, BMW drivers are always full of s...

:D
 
I would put that in funny quotes thread but I don't wanna see that crap anymore.
 
Don't rush into your boss' office just yet.

Well, not without checking your shorts first, anyway.
 
Man, I'm not sure which is more disgusting - the original pix or the barrage of lousy puns following them. Too bad there's not an ounce of humour in any of it.
:yuck:

Can we move on to something else, please?
 
Man, I'm not sure which is more disgusting - the original pix or the barrage of lousy puns following them. Too bad there's not an ounce of humour in any of it.
:yuck:

Can we move on to something else, please?

Just one more, and then we'll move on.

"There's a fella who really trots around town!"


And my coat.. and hat... the lights... and we're out'a here...
 
passenger-seat.jpg


morning-wood-furniture.jpg


pyzamohsnap.jpg


pyzambatmanbinsuparman.jpg


pyzamstupidity.jpg


soccer-not-allowed.jpg
 
I love that they used 'd' in their own sentence. What a moron.

lol, apparently he's from the U.K. too.:lol:
 
pyzamdeadwife.jpg


pyzamfaces.jpg


pyzambathroom.jpg


michaelpyzam.jpg


And with that I'm done for a bit.
 
Man, I'm not sure which is more disgusting - the original pix or the barrage of lousy puns following them. Too bad there's not an ounce of humour in any of it.
:yuck:

Can we move on to something else, please?

party pooper!



*runs*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back