Funny Pic Thread (Episode IV: A New Hope)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 1,563 comments
  • 117,998 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Knight in Shining Armor syndrome. Damsel is in need of assistance, you help, she's grateful... and I'll stop there.
 
I'm pretty sure I'd rather see the result, not the prerequisite.
 
TB
It's the Knight in Shining Armor syndrome. Damsel is in need of assistance, you help, she's grateful... and I'll stop there.

Actually I think StigNumbers' sig gets pretty close.

StigNumbers
The more beautiful and pure a thing is... :sly:
The more satisfying it is to corrupt, isn't it? :trouble:
 
bush.jpg
Awesome! :lol:
 
3927dh8.jpg


3929bk1.jpg
 
Now that's a cool business card. Not too sure I would put Google's name on it though. I think most people would know what search engine that interface is from anyway.

And that Veet ad is epic win.
 
Its a photoshop job, notice the fuzzyness around the edge because of shooping
 
When I first read this I was thinking to myself - wow, the interwebs is a crazy place. People get off on the strangest things.

...but... after a bit of thought.... I kinda see the angle they're working. I'm not about to go sign up, but it's not completely random.

It is just another example of Rule 34 being what it is.


Probably half of what I use the Google quick search toolbar in Firefox for, spell check.
 
ha good one
 
v62kcj.jpg
 
Haha, I wonder how well that sells?
 
I don't get it.

edit: Oh wait, I get it. The stubborn-plastic opener is wrapped in stubborn plastic.
 
I don't get it.

edit: Oh wait, I get it. The stubborn-plastic opener is wrapped in stubborn plastic.
Batman_Joker_Heath_ledger_Comments.gif
 
^^^ :lol:👍 +1
 
Here are some pictures of my funny album:

lobsterknifefightym2.jpg



f53dd3.jpg

rickvm3.png
 
That is so awesome!:lol:
 
It seems this thread life depends on me!

trickedvu3.png


liverpc0.png


...and Cyanide & Happiness.

This one made my laugh hard. And I mean real hard.

bluetoothus8.png
 
Last edited:
I dont think the first one is appropriate but I lold at the second one.
 
You may be right. I will remove it, just to avoid conflicts.
 
b9vfl4b63j86hl4cVCiTgDn2o1_500.jpg
 
That might as well say "Who needs a girlfriend?"

I'm just lucky I found a girl who likes D&D and videogames...
 
That might as well say "Who needs a girlfriend?"

I'm just lucky I found a girl who likes D&D and videogames...


...then why aren't you (and her) part of the GTP gaming group?
 
That might as well say "Who needs a girlfriend?"

I'm just lucky I found a girl who likes D&D and videogames...

AND SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHE WAS BEATEN TO DEATH WITH AN UGLY STICK???

I find that hard to believe. Then again Vin Diesel was into D&D so ok i guess i'll buy it.

coladude.jpg
 
Last edited:
AND SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHE WAS BEATEN TO DEATH WITH AN UGLY STICK???

I find that hard to believe. Then again Vin Diesel was into D&D so ok i guess i'll buy it.

coladude.jpg

I still have to say adds in central/ south america and the caribean really make you want to buy a product. but thats not one of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back