Funny Pic Thread (Episode IV: A New Hope)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 1,563 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
obamacheezburgerug3.jpg

I was in the FAIL! thread just a minute ago and scrolled to the bottom after I replied, and noticed this:
weird.jpg

Now either it's a glitch and I'm counted as two people, or there's a ghost in our presence! :ill:

Edit: or maybe the thread itself is a FAIL! :lol:

I was in the FAIL! thread just a minute ago and scrolled to the bottom after I replied, and noticed this:
weird.jpg

Now either it's a glitch and I'm counted as two people, or there's a ghost in our presence! :ill:

Edit: or maybe the thread itself is a FAIL! :lol:

Will the real buickgnx88 please step forward and identify yourself. :lol:

TB
Famine likes to Ninjabaan people.

Indeed.

It's also useful for going into people's profiles without them ever knowing you're keeping an eye on them...

I, on the other hand, want people to know I'm keeping an eye on them...

;)

Indeed.

It's also useful for going into people's profiles without them ever knowing you're keeping an eye on them...

Of course, you being a mod means you can see those that are in ninja mode, correct?

Well, between the ** language and the image, I think someone else has failed to heed the warning in the first post...

A Slight AUP Violation in the first sentence, there.

From,
Chris.

Good grief, people. Gunnin' for another lock, are we? I'll take bets that this time it's permanent.

IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO POST FUNNY, BUT STILL WITHIN THE AUP, IMAGES.

Edit: Apparently it is difficult to post grammatically correct, however.

Last edited:
TB
Good grief, people. Gunnin' for another lock, are we? I'll take bets that this time it's permanent.

IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO NOT POST FUNNY, BUT STILL WITHIN THE AUP, IMAGES.

Nor is it difficult to open MS Paint and draw a rectangle.

From,
Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back