Funny Pic Thread (Episode IV: A New Hope)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 1,563 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps drop a link here and the Funny News Stories thread? Assuming you actually know what happened.

A Greenpeace protester somewhere in Russia getting hauled off for some ambiguous protesting infraction? You don't have to do much to get the wrong kind of attention in some parts of this world.

I love Tina Fay. :D
tinafey.gif

Actually, that's Sarah Palin. She went on SNL herself.

Well, that didn't take long. There was an article on how to do this not more than a week ago, I think.

Well, that didn't take long. There was an article on how to do this not more than a week ago, I think.

Actually, I think the pictures were the inspiration for the article, we're just a week in the past.

From,
Chris.

Imagine some guy going 110 kph on the freeway with these balloons trailing a few metres behind him?

Instructions for a fun time on the freeway...............

Step 1. Tie balloons to car.

Step 2. Drive like a bat out of hell....

Step 3. Watch people freak out!!!!

Rockets.jpg

NOW Thats 'funny'.....:lol::lol::lol:

I'm trying to remember the first time I saw that pic...

And I can't.

That means a while ago.

Crap.

The corner store where the opening scene to that movie was shot literally steps from the chair I'm sitting in now. I go there often, and every time I walk by it, I slow-mo walk like those 4 kids on their fateful, kite-flying adventure. It's like I'm right there with Jenkins and company (I also quite often pass by where Williams feeds the diabetic horse, but it's not as nostalgic as the mandatory reenactment at Sam's Food Stores).

I'm just sometimes lazy to read.
but great use of the pic tho 👍
go ahead and laugh at me :lol:

That certainly is something. A big, blue, something. With flat spots on four sides so he can't roll away. Poor something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back