Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnis

Not Even A Real Mod
Staff Emeritus
United States
Application hell
MP-Omnis
I think the emo kid was supposed to be a joke anyway.

Lol @ the mustache though.

Glanza-V

(Banned)
011copy.jpg

My friends dog. Cross staffie/german shepherd. Note the one Staffie ear, and one German Shepherd ear :D
I have a staffie :dopey:
emo_meltdown.jpg

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
United States
Anoka, MN
RokkitShipp
I don't really know what is more pathetic, the kid crying or the people taking pictures of the kid crying.

Casio

Born From Jets
Premium
BradleyH131
Dogs eating poo is pretty common actually, it's called Coprophagia.

The last one on that list is the funniest anyway.

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
United States
Anoka, MN
RokkitShipp
Dogs eating poo is pretty common actually, it's called Coprophagia.

The last one on that list is the funniest anyway.

I don't get why certain things come up on there, I wonder if they programmed it to do that to give people laughs?

Peter

(Banned)
pj-gm
lol not happening
Someone type in "Britney Spears is a" in google. You will laugh.

PeachSergeantz
Same as PSN but I dont use it.
LOL the bear!
some how its funny for me if he says...
"Wurz ma Tako?"

TB

Watching. Waiting.
United States
NoDak
Cy-Fi
They hold honey, or syrup, I forget which.
Honey. As in Winnie the Pooh when he get a honey jar stuck on his head cause he's trying to lick out every last drop and every single time forgets how much he looks like a heffalump when said jar gets stuck on his head, despite the fact that, no, he doesn't look anything like a heffalump when he has a jar on his head, but everyone around him agrees with him, presumably out of pity as he is quite obviously one mentally challenged bear.

I like run on sentences, too, Solid.

United States
Columbia, SC
carolina2001 & GTP_carolina2001
About the Bush vs. Obama first pitch, a lot of people also forget that President Bush was wearing a bulletproof vest as well. Mad props.

FoolKiller

Don't be a fool.
Premium
United States
Frankfort, KY
GTP_FoolKiller
FoolKiller1979
TB
Honey. As in Winnie the Pooh when he get a honey jar stuck on his head cause he's trying to lick out every last drop and every single time forgets how much he looks like a heffalump when said jar gets stuck on his head, despite the fact that, no, he doesn't look anything like a heffalump when he has a jar on his head, but everyone around him agrees with him, presumably out of pity as he is quite obviously one mentally challenged bear.
He is doing the best he can. I mean, what do you expect when his name is Edward Bear, but Christopher Robin chooses to call him Winnie the Pooh.

And this will only make sense to people who have actually read the books

About the Bush vs. Obama first pitch, a lot of people also forget that President Bush was wearing a bulletproof vest as well. Mad props.
It should also be noted that Bush owned a baseball team before becoming president. I am sure he has thrown a number of pitches from the mound with professional advice before.

Omnis

Not Even A Real Mod
Staff Emeritus
United States
Application hell
MP-Omnis
At least Obama knows which sneakers are best.

SRV2LOW4ME

It's a G thing
Premium
Canada
Right behind you
SRV2NV
It should also be noted that Bush owned a baseball team before becoming president. I am sure he has thrown a number of pitches from the mound with professional advice before.

Exactly! You better know how to throw a pitch if your resume includes being the boss of Nolan Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.