Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,435 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks breakpoint.

Elephant_snack_by_Nocturnal_Devil.jpg


5ac282e6.jpg
 
The comic strip is brilliant. :lol:
 
Genius :lol:
 
Never fails to make me laugh. :lol:
 
I'm kind of upset that Gurewitch stopped doing PBF. That was my favorite webcomic. pbfcomics.com
 
someone else screwed his wife... only he is allowed to nail her!

You hit the nail right on the head! :lol:

Anyone else have any lame tool retorts? :p
 
You hit the nail right on the head! :lol:

Anyone else have any lame tool retorts? :p

I would have given that a turn but my wrench doesn't fit her socket?
 
Man, I totally saw that coming.
 
I would have given that a turn but my wrench doesn't fit her socket?

I bet he is gonna really hammer the other guy, poor chap is screwed now!!
 
He's not really using his head is he. I mean, who needs fists when you can slam your head into him.
 
I'mma gonna go to hell when I die, I'mma go to hell...
e5o40z.jpg
 
I'mma gonna go to hell when I die, I'mma go to hell...
At least you will go with a standing ovation and a proud feeling knowing you took one for the team!
 
EDIT

qotzkh.jpg


It's fruit! However, look hard you must, and laugh you will. :p

2agnvpv.jpg
 
Last edited:
A little red Language Warning doesn't quite cut it for 2 f-bombs, T-12. Might want to revise.
 
TB
A little red Language Warning doesn't quite cut it for 2 f-bombs, T-12. Might want to revise.

Eh. You're probably right.
 
Those are ads of a Brazilian motel, which differently from USA's motel, is a place where you go to have sex.
 
PHmF5.jpg
 
Long image is long, Tom.

Also, this explains why I'm always so trustworthy (third picture from the left)
:lol:
 
^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've only ever had sideburns (neutral) erring slightly towards mutton chops (questionable). I need to up my game...might go for The Hogan.

EDIT: I was going to comment on the image size but it does make sense ;)
 
Facial hair or not...this guy loves you no matter what!
268129_slothoflove-1.jpg
 
Yeah, they're TOTALLY different.
Well, from what I understand Americans' motels are cheap hotels near highways. People might go there to have sex, but that's not the motel's main purpose. I could be wrong though.
 
I've had a good many of them

The full beard (trustworthy), the goatee + mustache (mildly trustworthy), the sideburns (neutral), the mutton chops (quiestionable), the amish beard (questionable), the homeless beard (threatening)... and that's about it.
 
EDIT

qotzkh.jpg


It's fruit! However, look hard you must, and laugh you will. :p

Accidental Joke FTW :D

I've always liked fruit, now I love them:sly:


Incredibly large image

I'm currently in the goatee+Mustache phase, had it for a while.


I'mma gonna go to hell when I die, I'mma go to hell...
e5o40z.jpg

When you get there, let us know what its like. I hear Lucifer is actually a cool dude.
 
Accidental Joke FTW :D

I've always liked fruit, now I love them:sly:

I doubt there's anything accidental in it. Indirect maybe.
 
Let's try again...
tumblr_l15ybrTAon1qzvqipo1_1280.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back