Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,421 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
acid_picdump_47.jpg
 
Oh Really?

A manual is harder for a bad driver to ruin than an automatic? I beg to differ.

They're cheaper to fix, though.
 
Not over here.
 
 
awesome :lol:
 
Wow that's awesome.
 
Kinda sad, actually :(
 
... I have that font.
 
Both of them can win. Because they are both women, each party's argument must be based solely on its own merits relative to the other's. Clearly, the best form of marriage is gay marriage.
 
 
Forget minimum wage, I'm not so sure they should be paid at all.
 
I don't get it.
 
Riker: "Wonder how well this hat would look on Counselor Troi..."

Picard: "Damn, everyone wore the same hat as me."

:lol:
 
Is that a photoshop or did that actually happen? If it did, I so want to see that episode now :lol:
 
milk_teeth1.jpg


I'm confused, is this cool or funny? Or neither?
 
I'll say. Cuter than Hello Kitty! OMG. :lol:
 
Oh yeah, Funnyjunk, the top website for funny pictures, or at least the first one that pops up when you search, is seriously having traffic problems, and if traffic doesn't go up by May 1st, it shuts down, after 10 years on the web. So tell all your friends to save funnyjunk please, or i'll have 1 less place to waste my time at!!!
 
Last edited:
I'm guessing the direct linking does not help.
 
Funnyjunk sucks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back