Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,432 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spelling Fail.

Oh, I didn't notice that it was misspelled when I made a post in this thread just now, yeah. Correctly we spell it "advertise", doesn't need as many as three "E"(The third one comes between "d" and "v") ;)
 
CVU9y.jpg

Yes I know take it as a joke I'm not trying to poke fun at Macs they can be cool too I guess.
 
ha what a weird shaped mouse :odd: doesnt look very ergonomic
 
Guys, please promise this:

party-hard.jpg
 
that made me laugh :lol:

And the party hard guy.. hahaha its pretty epic too.

BTW where is that pic with the cat on the vacuum cleaner, hitting the other dog/cat then the vacuum cleaner runs away.. Im sure it was posted in here somewhere.
 
Last edited:
that made me laugh :lol:

And the party hard guy.. hahaha its pretty epic too.

BTW where is that pic with the cat on the vacuum cleaner, hitting the other dog/cat then the vacuum cleaner runs away.. Im sure it was posted in here somewhere.

Azuremen posted that. Just search roomba cat on youtube and there's all the girls videos of it.
 
No witty caption or photoshop necessary here, Just the thought of "Man Furismo Jive" while looking at his hair ought to be enough:

554288-21_bts06_super.jpg
 

It might work on some type of multi-pc which has output ports on both sides, with 2 motherboards (think two computers in 1 case), with each half of the card acting as a separate unit just sharing the same power supply and cooling. Or it could be a photoshop 💡

From,
Chris.

Very, very, very late to this...

It could be photoshop but the card has AGP and PCI-E slots, AGP being an older format for higher performance video cards back in the day, the PCI-E was phased in...
 
^ 10 Points for being clever.
 
I think im going to ask for a pentagram cut pizza next time
 
Satanist's cut his pizza up. :D
 
I think im going to ask for a pentagram cut pizza next time

I'm going to ask as well, maybe I should order a second one and have it cut into a cross just to confuse them.
 
I think im going to ask for a pentagram cut pizza next time
It wouldnt suprise me if the pizza cutter didnt even know what shape that was.
 
.
 
I'd eat it.
 
Now take the two slices on the right and place ontop of the left and boom! you have a beef sandwich.
 
^^ :lol:

the-flash-iphone-ipad-spoof.jpg
 
:lol: Wow that's actually pretty humorous!
 
Hope these haven't been posted before....

random-pics-251.jpg


best-pics-around-181.jpg


best-pics-around-141.jpg


captions-funny-lol-161.jpg
 
whats with the flash not being on Apple products?

Edit..
Oh wait... i get it now... I wasnt thinking fourth dimensionally...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back