Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,415 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
30217_1288449820098_1495775580_30684637_7135623_n.jpg

Decides anyone besides find this funny not only for obvious, but also for the ironic fact that theres a button that reads "I'm feeling Lucky"? :lol:
 
google pac-man is the most awesome part of that.
 
google pac-man is the most awesome part of that.

Yeah, that was awesome. It actually started up if you clicked it and you could play it. Me, my sisters and my dad were playing it like crazy and had a blast.
 
Have people like you really perverted the concept 'racism' so much now that it is devoid of any part of its real meaning? To be racist is to separate a race from another based on genetic inferiority. That picture does not suggest that at all.
It doesn't imply that, but it does suggest that an entire peoples' spirituality is a by-product of sniffing petrol. What do you call that?
 
Fake BP PR post.

500x_octopus_fight.jpg
 
:lol: @ both of them, the second one is so so wrong but hilarious!! :D
 
:lol: 2nd one... love it
 
The 1st one is funny, but the 2nd not at all.
 
Both are in very poor taste. Drew a grin.
 
Especially when I'm a muslim....
But the second one was funny..
 
Oh and another thing... I remember that racist coments or jokes are penalized in GTP...


EDIT: 10 points?! :lol:
 
Oh 🤬
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats only my opinion! :indiff:
 
But sir, there is so many of them
 
It doesn't imply that, but it does suggest that an entire peoples' spirituality is a by-product of sniffing petrol. What do you call that?

Humor.

Or we could all tell knock knock jokes.

The vast majority of humor has a subject that is being mocked. Generally, it is assumed the audience is intelligent enough to realize that is not meant to be taken literally, or seriously.
 
200 pages!

pic09918.jpg
 
This is the funny pic thread, not the National Geographic thread.

27103d1259817489-few-funnies-funny-polar-bear-pic-img121.jpg



(Was probably posted in the very first funny pics thread:lol:)
 
I'd love to see that truck go over a few speed humps. :sly:
 
I would hate to be one of the people on the edges :D
 
It could be a game: Last man sitting!
 
200 pages!

pic09918.jpg

Wow, just wow. I can't even find the words to describe the epic in this picture.
 
Oh and another thing... I remember that racist coments or jokes are penalized in GTP...

I hope you're not referring to the Mohammed picture - which is not in any way racist.
 
I hope you're not referring to the Mohammed picture - which is not in any way racist.

It is.. but im not offended... see, as Muslims, we are not allowed to draw pictures of our prophet or god..instead we put a mini-sun in front of their faces. I think its dumb too...
 
...but it isn't racist, Muslim is a religion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back