Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,414 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
XZIBIT meme

If that's an actual Jim Davis/Garfield cartoon that ran in the papers, then it's hilarious. Otherwise it's another weak addition to the meme.
 
addon.jpg
 
Wonderful. :lol:
 
I would never be able to keep a straight face if I lived across the street from that :lol:
 
If you they would have been smart enough to put a plexi-glass section in there you could use it when it rains... LOL
 
If you they would have been smart enough to put a plexi-glass section in there you could use it when it rains... LOL

Don't give them ideas ;D

Looking at it again something just occurred to me. If you braked hard and hit a bump couldn't it unfurl itself and smack you in the back of your head?!?!
 
If you they would have been smart enough to put a plexi-glass section in there you could use it when it rains... LOL

I'd rather have this:
allert-honda-streamliner.jpg


1 million mpg kthnx.
 
Poor Link, he should have joined Ganon when he had the chance :lol:
 



Sorry, I am on IE right now and don't know how to do pics.
Copy the URL of the image you want to attach, click this button
insertimage.gif
, paste the URL into the box that pops up, click OK, click Submit Reply.
 
(Mr) T-mobile made me laugh :lol:

The other one reminds me of the 'Kramer vs Predator' joke on Family Guy. That one was funny, but Batman vs Predator is not.

And if it's real, it's a very lame attempt to cash in on the two names/characters.
 
And if it's real, it's a very lame attempt to cash in on the two names/characters.
That's just it - it is real.

And it even has a movie. Well, a short at least...

[YOUTUBEHD]jOZVp9NFhQE[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Batman vs Predator is very real, and the original three-issue miniseries (the one in the picture) was pretty awesome. It went down about like you'd expect.. Bats spent most of the second issue in a body cast.
 
Fine have a yummy funny in return
6a0120a721c2d7970b0133ed630d77970b-800wi
 
thats a lot of twinkies
 
I honestly saw this particular decorative license plate at work yesterday and couldn't resist doing this.

 
It can be found in your local supermarket....

2121541290cb91371d7d1.jpg
 
It can be found in your local supermarket....

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7549/2121541290cb91371d7d1.jpg[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

Not our local supermarket. I've never seen that brand in my life.
 
I honestly saw this particular decorative license plate at work yesterday and couldn't resist doing this.

Haha, that reminds me, a few weeks ago I saw an 11 year old fat kid on the train with a shirt that said 'Milf Hunter'

Not our local supermarket. I've never seen that brand in my life.

It's an Australian brand cheese
Sure is, it is pretty yummy too :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back