Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,414 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is that in Persian, "coon" mean your bottom (A.K.A. Butt)
 
tumblr_l343m4p2VO1qz7lxdo1_500.jpg

Who's tumblr page is that from?
 
 
That's why you are not supposed to see those specific videos.
 
The story is not real.
 
The story is not real.

Something like that must have happened to someone, somewhere, even if this particular story isn't true.

Unless you can tell me porn stars don't have children :)
 
Kids have no business looking at porn anyway. Serves him right. lol.
 
Female porn stars with children = milfs!
 
And MILF pron isn't always that bad....
 
Something like that must have happened to someone, somewhere, even if this particular story isn't true.

Unless you can tell me porn stars don't have children :)

My sisters friend started dating a girl he met in Mexico from the same province as him. When they came back, she eventually moved to the same city as him and was introduced to his friends. One friend recognized her, asking if they've met or if she's on TV or not, to which she replied "no" too. After a bit of thinking, he finally realized she was in one of his porno's that he has at home...Fresh Faces 6. My sisters boyfriend and me went on the hunt for images and finally found a scene by scene breakdown of the movie and sure enough, there she was. At the time, the friend told everyone but the guy she was dating about her being in a porn, which made everyone go out and rent or buy the movie just to see her. I said someone should buy it and then suggest watching it with him just to see his reaction. :lol:
 
4658147501_cfe24663a4.jpg


4658769704_c248f83098.jpg


4658147389_10b76c9231.jpg


4658147557_e02715e400.jpg


4658147659_5c35785ef7.jpg
 
I loled at the Half-Life one..
 
At lot of the smoking signs have been turned into pie at my campus.
 
:lol: @ the Prius repellent. 👍 I'm also :lol: @ the porno one too. :D
 
My sisters friend started dating a girl he met in Mexico from the same province as him. When they came back, she eventually moved to the same city as him and was introduced to his friends. One friend recognized her, asking if they've met or if she's on TV or not, to which she replied "no" too. After a bit of thinking, he finally realized she was in one of his porno's that he has at home...Fresh Faces 6. My sisters boyfriend and me went on the hunt for images and finally found a scene by scene breakdown of the movie and sure enough, there she was. At the time, the friend told everyone but the guy she was dating about her being in a porn, which made everyone go out and rent or buy the movie just to see her. I said someone should buy it and then suggest watching it with him just to see his reaction. :lol:

so was she hot?
 
so was she hot?

I'd do her. Although I don't think I could fill the "shoes" of the guy who she was with in the porn.
 

:lol:

The most weird thing about this history is that it came to public awareness, if I watched a porn movie featuring my parents I wouldn't start shouting it as loud as I can, specially on the internet. :lol:
 
My sisters friend started dating a girl he met in Mexico from the same province as him. When they came back, she eventually moved to the same city as him and was introduced to his friends. One friend recognized her, asking if they've met or if she's on TV or not, to which she replied "no" too. After a bit of thinking, he finally realized she was in one of his porno's that he has at home...Fresh Faces 6. My sisters boyfriend and me went on the hunt for images and finally found a scene by scene breakdown of the movie and sure enough, there she was. At the time, the friend told everyone but the guy she was dating about her being in a porn, which made everyone go out and rent or buy the movie just to see her. I said someone should buy it and then suggest watching it with him just to see his reaction. :lol:

Pics.
 
I'd do her. Although I don't think I could fill the "shoes" of the guy who she was with in the porn.

The proper response would have been "no, she was Canadian."






lol jk. :)
 
My sisters friend started dating a girl he met in Mexico from the same province as him. When they came back, she eventually moved to the same city as him and was introduced to his friends. One friend recognized her, asking if they've met or if she's on TV or not, to which she replied "no" too. After a bit of thinking, he finally realized she was in one of his porno's that he has at home...Fresh Faces 6. My sisters boyfriend and me went on the hunt for images and finally found a scene by scene breakdown of the movie and sure enough, there she was. At the time, the friend told everyone but the guy she was dating about her being in a porn, which made everyone go out and rent or buy the movie just to see her. I said someone should buy it and then suggest watching it with him just to see his reaction. :lol:

Isn't that like... the script for that movie, 'The girl next door'?
 
4659777611_73ac55cfe5.jpg
 

:lol:

Exact response I get from all my friends that I tell, which usually leads to a half hour of web searching to find the pics of her from the movie.

I don't think I'd be able to post anything that I could find of her on here, maybe post a link?

I know theres a couple of pics of her with everyone at a wedding they all went too on my sisters computer. If I could, I'd post a side by side comparison for everyone to see.

@Time Attack - The proper response would have been "she's a butter face" but I think 99% of girls in porn today fall into that category, so I just kept it simple. :lol:

@Seismica - No, not even close. Have you even seen that movie?
 
Last edited:
@Seismica - No, not even close. Have you even seen that movie?

All I remember is the girl the guy fancied turned out to be a porn star. Might be a different film i'm thinking of... meh.
 
:lol:

Exact response I get from all my friends that I tell, which usually leads to a half hour of web searching to find the pics of her from the movie.
Just post her first name, then. Anyone curious can look up the movie & easily find screen caps from it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back