Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,421 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
27114124-1.jpg

I have food and accomodation waiting at the finish for someone who is crazy enough to attempt this!!
 
Repost but my god that is awesome!
 
You coming to visit me :sly:?

I did that google search thing a few months ago, was definitely funny at the time, just why do you have to kayak, why not a boat?
 
I did that google search thing a few months ago, was definitely funny at the time, just why do you have to kayak, why not a boat?

Or, a plane?
 
Because taking a boat or a plane wouldn't be funny.

Kayaks, however, are a riot!
 
I hope that was for the kiss camera...please please please say that was for the kiss camera!!!
 
It ain't gay if your balls don't touch.

So tips are ok? Sweet! Summer camp just became innocent again.
 
So tips are ok? Sweet! Summer camp just became innocent again.


rotfl.gif

The only camp I go to is a Christian Camp down in Raglan... guess that won't happen to me :yuck:

129159918064498329.jpg

I'm liking the Cheezburger network now :D

 
I dunno... Its always teh christians that end up being a little... funny...

rekers93.jpg
 
I believe this belongs in here:

spongebob_bp.jpg
 
7222_4521_thumb.jpg
 
Last edited:
OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :lol:
 
Who wants to guess how many obscenities he yelled when they pulled those out?
 
 
Next step is lighting a match. Illegal immigration problem solved.
 
reference to oil spill in the gulf.
 
Photoshop. That game is called Quelf. We have it. It's not very fun.

bcea243c.jpg

Ya got me. i just saw it at target and did a double take when i saw it. the image i posted is what i saw at first glance :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back