Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,407 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genius mate :lol: 👍 Nearly cried laughing at the line "depending how fat your kid is"
 
Keanu Reeves - The New Translator-san?
 
Please tell me you did not use IT and Funny in the same sentence.
 
Please tell me you did not use IT and Funny in the same sentence.

I'm guessing GTP will be blocked when I get back in tomorrow...sorry Flerbizky but he has got a point ;)
 
I prefer this version better:
halt_hammerzeit.jpg
 
Did you just quote your self by accident?!
 
More Keanu before this meme dies I say!
oXYH9h.jpg


Ok let's try this again, sincerely sorry for the language slip
1fc20035192ea590907ff44.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'd edit the language on the last one before the AUPolice get you.
 
Did you just quote your self by accident?!

no, i dont understand the story behind the meme
 
no, i dont understand the story behind the meme

It's Keanu Reeves looking depressed while eating lunch alone. Emphasis on the depressed, and alone parts.
 
:lol::lol::lol: @ Guile. That was well done. :)
 
>Derilous
I know how you feel about the harricane, it goes as destroying many things and causing floods, it brings nothing good for us.. :(
 
Is it me or is Smith double jointed in that photo?

And PT, I agree. :lol:
 
Toasters don't toast toast. They toast bread. What comes out is toast. Cars don't burn exhaust.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back