Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,399 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has been overdone!

burnt-toast-2.jpg

This toast is burned that we can't eat as a food.. We'll find it tasteless :D
 
^^^ :lol: The grandma is cooler than the idiots in the photo...
 
She still would have been if without giving the hand gesture.
 
Might be a repost, but I found it funny.

xzibit-meme-meme.jpg
 
The face itself is funnier than the jokes.

I can't really talk about posting things that are funny though, because you are all going to grabbing the pitchforks, torches and heading to my house because of this.

 
That's really quite scary. :scared:
 
What on earth is that by the way :confused:
 
EDIT: Woops, I just commented on a post a few pages back. Disregard this please. :nervous::indiff::guilty::ouch: :banghead:
 

That 🤬 stole my avatar!

EDIT: AAAHH!! Sorry guys, I was writing a post so I could copy and paste it to edit my above post, but I accidentally posted it. Wont happen again. :guilty:
 


No solicitors.


Wow the spider closed the door like we do, but it was quicker in my opinion..
 

Jesus! Enough already
 
Guys, sorry to be a party pooper but gosh it takes forever to load gifs, thats why I go to this thread and not the gif thread. Could you please post them in the gif thread so I dont have to spend forever just to load the other pictures. Thanks.

One comment on the spider gif though, the spider is freaking HUGE!
 
Last one is an epic repost.
 
>NissanSkylineN1
The explanations of respective situations are nice and funny :lol:

>mafia_boy
A policeman isn't hiding behind the sign saying "Slow down, the cop hides behind this sign." actually, though there's a "police car" behind it and a man? is sitting in the driver's seat of the patrol car. :D
 
>mafia_boy
A policeman isn't hiding behind the sign saying "Slow down, the cop hides behind this sign." actually, though there's a "police car" behind it and a man? is sitting in the driver's seat of the patrol car. :D

He doesn't do a good job at hiding, that's why he's a cop and not a thief. :p
 
>mafia_boy
A policeman isn't hiding behind the sign saying "Slow down, the cop hides behind this sign." actually, though there's a "police car" behind it and a man? is sitting in the driver's seat of the patrol car.

From a ways back along the road, the police car would be hidden by the sign.
 
Hmm, perhaps time to try another translator?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back