Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,400 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A policeman isn't hiding behind the sign saying "Slow down, the cop hides behind this sign." actually, though there's a "police car" behind it and a man? is sitting in the driver's seat of the patrol car. :D

what the hell did you just say?
 
what the hell did you just say?

wtf4_Things_that_make_you_say_WTF-s352x351-17805-580.jpg
 
Chris-Rock-vs.-Kobe-Bryants-Hat.gif


If you've seen that GQ pic, you'll laugh.
 
lego_fail0.jpg


Does Funnyjunk still not allow hotlinking?
 
Does Funnyjunk still not allow hotlinking?

It's something GTPlanet asked them to do, to protect us from your sense of "humor." :dopey:
 
It's something GTPlanet asked them to do, to protect us from your sense of "humor." :dopey:
This. PJ, please for the love of god NO MORE FUNNYJUNK.

interludes - it's (supposedly) real. :)
 

:lol: that made me laugh

Stating the obvious here, but it's a photoshop.

Look at the reflection on the table :sly:


EDIT: Didn't see the post above, that's odd :confused:
 
@lpb-nissan-gt-r

I was ready to make idiotic observations regarding the last pics, when I saw your signature...

Your name is Paris Peach???????? :eek:
 
He doesn't do a good job at hiding, that's why he's a cop and not a thief. :p

He won't be promoted to the position forever if he doesn't start to do a good job in hiding. :D
 
@lpb-nissan-gt-r

I was ready to make idiotic observations regarding the last pics, when I saw your signature...

Your name is Paris Peach???????? :eek:

Believe it or not it is.:):)
 
Have you asked anyone if they would like to eat "Paris's Peach"?? :D
 
Nope. I should though.
 
Last edited:
Have you asked anyone if they would like to eat "Paris's Peach"?? :D

I think I see a potential pick-up line for him to try :lol:
 
I think I see a potential pick-up line for him to try :lol:

Well, maybe it might be mistaken for a gay pickup line.....
 
Well, maybe it might be mistaken for a gay pickup line.....

Not if he's talking to the chicks :sly:
 
exige, that is great. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back