Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,295 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
9dbd85e6fa8a87a21cbd79699fad41df_view.jpg
 
I nearly spat my coffee out at this, I thought I was in the post a picture of yourself thread at first :lol:
 

Incorrect, all surviving 2nd-generation 5-series are a dull dark gray, for some reason.

Unofficially, that is.
 
attreception.jpg


funnyfacebooklessonlear.png
 
Incorrect, all surviving 2nd-generation 5-series are a dull dark gray, for some reason.

Unofficially, that is.

Un-officially, both my previous E28's beg to differ...

11032_194037192244_584867244_3591670_7126635_n.jpg


n584867244_2005236_4682902.jpg
 
So I did spell it wrong:dunce: You can clearly tell thats rarely used in my vocabulary, but you get my point though.

To be fair I can't spell it naturally either, I just new there was a q in there.
 
Yes definately, I like surprise sodomy.. better yet I like "EAT DA POO POO" :dunce: .. *sacrastic*
I LOLED at the Facebook one.
 
Last edited:
129109395810079529.jpg


As soon as WoW figures that out I might actually play.
 
GW2 will have guns. :)
 
Check out the author:

51WYSJYF9AL._SS500_.jpg


Winning Elections... FA' SHO'!
 
I don't know if anyone has seen this, but according to Google this is the 7th most popular woman on the internet.

Untitled-1.jpg


:sly:, I thought it was funny. Look up the list too, it's pretty good.
 
I posted this a while back and I still love it...
ihasafunny-that-is-a-pig.jpg



...But there's more that must be seen!!
that-that-is-a-pig-demotivational-poster-1220448188.jpg


The world must know!
 
Im sorry about that Famine, I forgot there's such a language in that picture.

I hope this one is well selfcensored:

history-facebook-updates.jpg
 
Well that was funny but I think some words in the image should be censored(or I don't know anything at all). But I will share some more images that I have found online:
801.jpg

collection-of-funny-photos15.jpg

collection-of-funny-photos12.jpg

collection-of-funny-photos04.jpg

Funny picture but contains a swear word
771.jpg
 


 
Loving the last few posts in here! :lol:👍
 
That one just blew my mind!
 
Awesome pictures in this page. 👍
Love the facebook one. :lol:
 
Wait, Justin Bieber wears digital watches?? HAHAHA!!! That's how you know a kid hasn't reached puberty. Only reason you should wear digital watches are if you use it for activities, if not you're either too cheap to get mechanical or haven't reached puberty.
 
Best run of pictures in a very long time 👍 :lol:
 
Wait, Justin Bieber wears digital watches?? HAHAHA!!! That's how you know a kid hasn't reached puberty. Only reason you should wear digital watches are if you use it for activities, if not you're either too cheap to get mechanical or haven't reached puberty.

Maybe he knows that "analog" watches are for rich posers...
 
There is nothing cool about digital watches. This isn't 1985.
 
Whoa, since when are analog watches for rich posers?

Since today.

In fact I don't even wear a watch, since I don't want people to think I haven't reached puberty, that I'm too cheap or a rich poser.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back