Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,306 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many jokes, so little time - cracks, tunnels, speed up, slow down...
 
TB
So many jokes, so little time - cracks, tunnels, speed up, slow down...

The fun never ends.
 
How fast is Katie's Crotch?
 
TB
So many jokes, so little time - cracks, tunnels, speed up, slow down...

Hump ahead...
 
TB
So many jokes, so little time - cracks, tunnels, speed up, slow down...

Slippery when wet...
 
But more accurately, I'm sure it's a "no through road".
 
Be careful of her soft shoulders.
 
No Outlet: Once you're in, you can't get off.
 
The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.
_ _ _ _ _

CAUTION: Children ahead.
 
There is a large tree blocking the roa-- OH MY GOD IT'S A TRAP!
 
Anyone else coming? There's plenty room.
 
c5f94c6b-603b-47c3-b9df-47084bddf7d0.jpg


29ab69d1-52ba-4244-83cf-f9741887d2b8.jpg


880ef9d0-6e41-4f20-9b08-0a785a9a4d18.jpg
 
That wins at life.
 
TB
The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.
_ _ _ _ _

CAUTION: Children ahead.

Don't drink and drive.
 
TB
The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.

'Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!'

'Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone s*** again.'
 
This was in Katies Crotch...
fab3447e-a904-4289-8c1b-7a835c4b7135.jpg


extra lolz:
05f19813-8f3b-45ef-8c2f-8748df75472e.jpg
 
Is that the vertebral column of a real Camel or should I (hopefully) assume that it is animatronic?
 
How should I know? I just post it.
 
The animals in the road need the caption "Just keep walking".
 
LOL! Good one, nk4e.
 
I can't read it but it doesn't look particularly enthralling.

EDIT: Nevermind, photo-to-the-shop
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back