Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,307 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who aren't on our facebook fanbook page :)
68747446390002599128308.jpg

Also
GT3VE.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good example of a used car advert here:

carforsale.jpg
 
YourOpinionMan.jpg
 
oh-snap-chart.jpg
 
urchin-1000.jpg
 
I could do with just 250,000 thanks.. He wouldnt even know it went missing?
 
Exactly why I don't have a facebook account, he has enough friends.

The worst part is, Bill Gates is worth almost 10 times that.
 
Exactly why I don't have a facebook account, he has enough friends.

The worst part is, Bill Gates is worth almost 10 times that.

He's giving it all away to charity but doesn't like to talk about it.


EDIT: Some Halloween themed stuff

pumpkin2b.jpg


alphabeast.jpg

Source
 
Last edited:
That's not a Space Shuttle, it's the Buran. ;)
 
Last edited:
That's not a space shuttle, it's the Buran. ;)

👍 I'm sure he could get a much better deal than that for everything ever built for the Buran :dopey:
 
demotivational-posters-yes.jpg
 
No, I honestly haven't. That makes much more sense now though. :lol:
 
No, I honestly haven't. That makes much more sense now though. :lol:

it's used as rhetoric when someone asks a stupid question. Another good one is "does the pope where a funny hat?"

although to be honest I find it far more funny when you combine the two just to confuse people

Does the pope crap in the woods? Does a bear where a funny hat?
 


 
Who is this guy?
 
tumblr_lb0a4xIKgi1qz82uno1_500.jpg


tumblr_lb0yutxaEl1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg
 
Who is this guy?

Drake. Famous hip-hop star. Don't know the story behind the pictures though. Wikipedia here we come!

Edit:
Turns out he played a crippled high school basketball player in a Canadian drama before he went into music.
 
Hole in crotch AWW YEAA.
 
I had to post this since midterm elections are next week and Halloween is this Sunday.

halloween.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back