Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,057 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
memes-mcdonalds.jpg


memes-bear-grylls-finally-found-fresh-water.jpg


memes-one-does-not-simply.jpg
 

They mommas is so proud!!!

Wait . . . . Do they have the same momma? :yuck:

Let's see . . . Mullet, huntin' bow, jeans partway unzipped, bare shoulder, leg bare to the hip. What, no tats?!?!?!?! Or is that a tattoo pattern on her elbow? Or is that actually a guy's arm?

OK, I'm just a bit overwhelmed by this one. :dopey:
 
Its gotta be because where im from, but i dont actually find the photo funny. Kinda sad but expected from some of the people that live around here. Thank god im leaving this state soon, only to go to South Carolina. Guess I shouldn't expect a massive change and expect more hunting bow and blue jeans.
 
b56rd.jpg


9epLu.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol: Best joke to play on someone right there.
 
tumblr_lg5ruucSx41qgjq9xo1_400.jpg


tumblr_lg2ole9tFF1qgjq9xo1_400.jpg
 
come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg


Don't know if anyone else posted this.
 
come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg


Don't know if anyone else posted this.

Ha, I literally just saw that pic on another site no more than 20 minutes ago which is a coincidence.
 
RealTrollFace.jpg

U mad?
 
:lol: awesome.
 
831798d1-5399-45cb-91eb-32f713c7a056.jpg


Not sure its a fail though.
 
Women don't use that stuff to clean themselves. that's the "fail" to failblog.

We're just looking at the funny. Which is also sexist :P
 
I'd hate to see the type of woman that does use that sort of thing to clean herself.
 
I'd hate to see the type of woman that does use that sort of thing to clean herself.

:lol: when combined with the troll face avatar
 
I've met some girls that should do their feminine cleaning shopping in the industrial cleaners/sprayers section, but thats a story for a different day...plus, I still don't see it working on the smell too well.
 
The type of woman that would use a urinal cake and an air freshener?
 
Ohh guys and that an the international woman day.
Shame on you ;)

funny_women.jpg


ahhh that's why...
topless_driving.jpg
 
Before this gets out of hand, this is the funny pictures thread.
 
Before this gets out of hand, this is the funny pictures thread.

No, I dont think its more than a handful, yet.
 
:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back