Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,461,819 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How big are your hands? :dopey:

Bighand.png
 
of well Dg you beat me. Wanted to post the same pic :D

The other night i was watching American Dad, and noticed something terrible:

qp5g04.jpg
 
Last edited:
Im sorry, but i decided this is the right thread for these pics... to me its funny! If i ever go to prison (we never know what the future can trick us with), i hope its in Austria :lol:!

7bDyC.jpg
 
And people say US prisons are "hotels".:lol:
 
:lol:

Too true
 

Didnt you mean "soo true"?! ;)

Portuguese Empire in the XVI century (its funny how we ended up with such a small country...)
imperio-portugues.jpg
 
Last edited:
^ Not very motivated to go inland, were they?

- - - - -

url.jpg
 
TB
^ Not very motivated to go inland, were they?

- - - - -

Nah! The tradings with gold, silver, spices, and all sorts of stuff was far more important!

Well, Spain was just has good or worse :lol:

RZK8X.gif
 
Im sorry, but i decided this is the right thread for these pics... to me its funny! If i ever go to prison (we never know what the future can trick us with), i hope its in Austria :lol:!

http://i.imgur.com/7bDyC.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]


[quote="Justin, post: 5019492"]And people say US prisons are "hotels".:lol:[/QUOTE]

Very related image: (Very Large)

[URL="http://i.imgur.com/PkBgH.png"]http://i.imgur.com/PkBgH.png[/URL]
 
Were you watching that episode a couple of days ago also??

Yep, indeed. Stuck at work with nothing to do, so I watched the Simpsons instead of the news.
 
I saw that prison. It's for very wealthy people with "not" so heavy crimes (like tax crimes,...). So they don't have to deal with "real" criminals.
if you wanna go there better have a lot of money.
Sorry to break the funnay :(

The bear grills beer pic is awesome
 
It seems money even buys justice. The same with Miloshevich. Absolutely ridiculous.
 
I'd rather live in that prison than my house!
 
Very related image: (Very Large)

http://i.imgur.com/PkBgH.png

Nice! That's pretty much the same boat I'm in, but only it's my brother and my sister sending the b/s poli-chain e-mails. :yuck: It makes me feel like I'm the only one in my family that is sane (or at least looks for the facts).
___________________________________

Sorry for off-topic! Here's what is probably a repost (but at least on topic!):

a9093b44-fb19-4e3e-9b58-189b65b2f056.jpg
 
8be56dd0-7b71-4d08-9e9b-31dacfb049de.jpg


I bet you read that in a tweety-bird voice.
 
HA-HA
ZFYND.jpg
 
I bet you read that in a tweety-bird voice.

I did not, mainly because Tweety Bird is yellow. Nonetheless, I was amused.
 
memes-ptsd-clarinet-kid-they-stuffed-me-in-my-locker.jpg
 
:lol:
 
demotivational-posters-classic-look-again.jpg


demotivational-posters-meanwhile5.jpg
 
Look again is totally 'shopped... :lol:
 
100% match lol

image003ro.jpg


2JMBP.jpg


4jDmv.jpg


Street view in Brasil
7Mc7m.jpg
 
Last edited:
That double-image of the guy in white t-shirt is a testimony that it's indeed a digital street camera.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back