Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,356 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lhgh73Pppk1qed405o1_500.jpg
 
That was gross :lol: why can't just be FRENNNNNNNNNS?!
 
FRIDAY FRIDAY
WEEKEND WEEKEND
PARTYING PARTYING
FUN FUN FUN FUN

Those are some deep lyrics.
 
tumblr_li02xtgYmf1qi1egn


And the fat kid slamming Slim is so funny. Like the russian caracter from SSF
 
No, don't decide. Agree.

And then she sees her FREEEEEENS!



Already downloading this song WHOOOHOOO!!! Great song!! :sly:
 
Oh lord. Makes Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift seem like Tom Waits and Aretha Franklin.
 
Oh lord. Makes Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift seem like Tom Waits and Aretha Franklin.

Gosh, I know SOMEONE that's going to be spending their Friday being bitter instead of 'getting down'.
 
She's only 13. I could've added at least 6 years to that!
 
I should've posted it here, buuuut...

tumblr_li6iucaYxg1qehkb7o1_500.jpg
 
The only funny pic in this page has been the mind control one.

Way to contribute. :rolleyes:

And oh man, what has the Internet created with Rebecca Black?
 
Way to contribute. :rolleyes:

And oh man, what has the Internet created with Rebecca Black?

to be fair she did kinda start it :lol: I almost thought the video was some sort of joke or it had already been edited into a meme....
 
She's only 13. I could've added at least 6 years to that!

Where are her parents ;) You know the driver's the only one old enough to drive. Cradle robbing SOB
Seriously though, I'm 19 and that was my guess on her age :scared: stupid disney channel convincing me that 19 year olds look like they're 12...
 
Last edited:
No. She's Black... as in her last name is Black.
Scarier still. That was the name of my great great grandparents who immigrated to Canada, then the US. It may be a distant relation.

Hopefully not as they were Schwarz and changed it to Black when they came here.
 
Where are her parents ;) You know the driver's the only one old enough to drive. Cradle robbing SOB
Seriously though, I'm 19 and that was my guess on her age :scared: stupid disney channel convincing me that 19 year olds look like they're 12...

From what I've heard, she is 13. There is a thread about her in the music section. Honestly, Disney also makes 15 year olds look like they are 20 or so.
 
b8v9k7.jpg


1052qfb.jpg


16lipsx.jpg


2alt9z.jpg


2qnpq93.jpg
 
You are now uncomfortable.

YZUhd.gif
 
Rebecca Black is becoming one of few memes that have genuinely entertained me. The girl is everywhere!

rebeccablack6.jpg

rebeccablack5.jpg

rebeccablack4.jpg

rebeccablack3.jpg

rebeccablack2.jpg

rebeccablack1.jpg
 
lol!
 
First one is not funny but hey! I'm not complaining :lol:
 
bull_Funny_Pics-s500x375-17812-580.jpg


funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg


funny-graphs-dimitri-martin-procrastination.gif
 
Bin Ladens car?!
1xUcb.jpg


What is Love?
Z3LoO.png


Christmas decoration
OTOKq.jpg


Stupidity amazes me lolol
bxzro.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back