Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,237 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-pic-photoshop.jpg

I sure do...

funnypicphotoshop.jpg
 
Ha! I do the milk in cupboard, cereal box in fridge sometimes and then stand there thinking for a minute before realizing what I did wrong.
 
Man that picture is true except I almost put food in the wrong place to store.
 
:lol: ^^
 
Ha! I do the milk in cupboard, cereal box in fridge sometimes and then stand there thinking for a minute before realizing what I did wrong.

One time after dinner, we had chicken left over, so I had pulled out the Saran wrap from the lower cupboard, wrapped the dish, and put the dish where the saran wrap was. I realized a second after that I did such a silly thing, my sis was also in the kitchen and we both had a good laugh :lol:

Small_Fryz
If the saga ends, what happens to our Funny thread?

The Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The Funny Strikes Back)
Coming This September 2011
 
The Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The Funny Strikes Back)
Coming This September 2011
Episode V is done, hence why we're on VI. ;)

We'll have to find a new trilogy to bastardize.
 
The Funny Pic Thread: Fellowship of the Zing?
 
Funny Pic Thread: The Motion Picture
Funny Pic Thread 2: The Wrath of (insert name)
Funny Pic Thread 3: The Search for Funny
etc
 
*Luke-ObiWan pic*

Obi-Wan forgot the head. Damn, a Jedi should know better.

Titles:

Funny Reloaded?
Curse of the Funny?
Funny Man's Chest?

Finish the Funny (Halo 3 style)
Call of the Funny: Modern LOLfare
Funny Fortune
Funny Unleashed
 
Last edited:
Back to the photos...


funny_205.jpg


hsn7rc.jpg
 
Funny Pic Thread: Modern Lolfare? Tree'd :dunce:

Funny Pic Thread: Raiders of the Lost Laugh?

Funny Pic Thread: The phiLOLsipher's Stone
Funny Pic Thread: The Chamberpot of Secrets :dopey:
Can't think of anymore :lol:
 
Oh, and my suggestions for the next trilogy:

For a Fistful of LOLers
For a Few LOLers More
The Good, The Bad, and the Funny.

the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly.jpg
 
My Suggestions:

Episode VII: Deep Space Funny

Episode VII: Back To The Funny
 
perect-timing-pics-4.jpg



Timing_is_everything25.jpg
 
I knew lil wayne loved young white girls.
 
Laughing alone...
7GEPZ.jpg


ALL TOGHETER NOW!! YMCA
LMeIC.jpg


Time to watch football
n4Hdb.jpg


Stupid... dont know what to say more lol
BKiT9.jpg


Polar bear with a new tube
FqIMf.jpg
 
Last edited:
My Suggestions:

Episode VII: Deep Space Funny

Episode VII: Back To The Funny

Episode VII: Attack of the Funny?
 
Episode VII: Fellowship of Funny?
 
Considering the recent content, Episode VII: The Repost Of The King.

funny-pictures-cat-has-list.jpg


5e243574-1e72-4b22-96bb-b0fb7c472101.gif


Also, apologies that it's a gif.
 
Repost of the Laughter?
 
Considering the recent content, Episode VII: The Repost Of The King.

funny-pictures-cat-has-list.jpg


5e243574-1e72-4b22-96bb-b0fb7c472101.gif


Also, apologies that it's a gif.
Haha, good stuff. That might just be the best GIF ever made. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back