Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,065 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
RamoX.jpg

Im sorry, I HAVE to quote this image again even though it was on the last page, it literally made me rofl :lol:
I was reading the first 2 boxes thinking hmmm where is this going and then I saw it, thank god I wasnt drinking at the time....
 
Are those FOX News clippings that I've been seeing in the last few pages actually genuine?
 
Are those FOX News clippings that I've been seeing in the last few pages actually genuine?
No. If you look at the last one the O in Obama is different than the one in Osama.
 
Sad to see more and more young kids developing arthritis these days.
 
Sad to see more and more young kids developing arthritis these days.

:lol:



So many good people die each day, and these guys stay alive... dont get me wrong... just saying!
 
Last edited:
doinitwrong11.jpg



EDIT:

howtodrawanowl2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Its a joke! Aaand... not that funny!



I just laughed :D

randos-wednesday-17.jpg

That picture looks familiar. I think I've seen it on the previous page.
 
Because you quoted it on this one?
 
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
^ The ironic thing is that the Nazis also promoted "purity" of sorts...
 
:lol:
 
2ir0sc3.jpg



Demotivational-pictures-do_Not_Feed_The_Whales.jpg
 
rdt8V.jpg


Rambo, leave the bunny alone
2usVx.jpg


D17Xp.jpg


LOL
amusing-random-photos-6.jpg
 
Last edited:
those 3 pigs get me every time.
 
amusing-random-photos-24.jpg


I can see a few lawsuits on the way lol
amusing-random-photos-19.jpg


amusing-random-photos-9.jpg
 
I think I need to get me some of that Bear Semen. 👍
 
Screening these yourself so that moderators don't have to tidy them up = win
 
You better edit that image.
 
Screening these yourself so that moderators don't have to tidy them up = win

I saw that! You did the right thing ;)!
 
and that's exactly why we have a AUP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back