Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,185 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore, I wonder what the consensus is about creating a separate Trollface thread.

Probably not a bad idea, given how popular they are getting over on reddit. Well, the typical 4 panel FUUU and troll comics anyhow. Far too many members are just dumping generic comics and images in here now.

Maybe we could have it limited to a few images per post, to prevent the huge posts of the same type of picture/meme.
 
Trollface thread would, of course, be a sting operation for people looking to get banned, however.
 
Furthermore, I wonder what the consensus is about creating a separate Trollface thread.

Maybe, but if people aren't finding it funny in here, what makes it funny over in another thread?
 
Trollface thread would, of course, be a sting operation for people looking to get banned, however.

:lol:! I think the Tony guy or girl (on his profile it says female, but possibly not true), could have made things differently but he decided to order a flamed ban:dunce:!
 
Wow, How is it you made a post without inserting a picture of yourself wearing a 3/4 jacket???

Really?



Now, to get this thread back to the funnies,

18958210150120485572450.jpg
 
Furthermore, I wonder what the consensus is about creating a separate Trollface thread.


Yes we should totally have one.... but it should be on another forum :lol:
 
Really?



Now, to get this thread back to the funnies,


On topic with a repost?! Thats funny ;) :lol:!


EDIT: +1 Syntax 👍
 
No need to have a separate thread, just post the funny non repost ones. Not every single one you ever come across in a google search.
 
Maybe this thread should just be in the Premium Members section instead?
 
Maybe this thread should just be in the Premium Members section instead?

I'm a non-premo and that doesn't mean I'm an ass. If they did move this into the Premo section, that'd be a way d*** thing to do. 👎

EDIT: I laughed whole-heartedly at "Spider Ass." :lol:


EDIT 2:

RamoX.jpg
 
The Dancing leg still makes me chuckle 👍
 

I was at a Dodger game and they had him say the honorary "It's Time For Dodger Baseball" and it was awesome. The stadium PA anouncer was like "Attention fans, please direct your attention to the field, now back at the PA booth, now back at the field, now back at the PA booth..." :lol:

Of course the first words out of his mouth were "Hello, ladies..." :D
 
I'm a non-premo and that doesn't mean I'm an ass. If they did move this into the Premo section, that'd be a way d*** thing to do. 👎

Its a joke! Aaand... not that funny!



I just laughed :D

randos-wednesday-17.jpg


best-photos-ever-17.jpg


good-fun-funny-15.jpg
 
Last edited:
I thought this was called the funny pic thread, Just because you guys might not find something funny doesnt mean someone else wont.

In fact the only pic I found funny on the whole last page is the Japanese masturbating machine thing but you dont see me having a mad whine about it.

If the pics dont violate the aup I cant see any reason for the need to comment adversely.

michael-Madsen.jpg


?​
 
Furthermore, I wonder what the consensus is about creating a separate Trollface thread.

Yes. Make it so.

Maybe, but if people aren't finding it funny in here, what makes it funny over in another thread?

That's the beauty of it. You create an entire thread that sucks all the unfunny away from this thread and into a thread that you can just totally ignore. Win-win situation. 👍
 
I'm happy. The person who originated the 'In Soviet Russia' jokes shares my birthday :dopey:
 
animeff8.jpg

noclippingsb3.jpg

fox-osama.jpg

Lol
I should stop with these posters.
 
Last edited:
His arms are bigger than her legs. Seriously, he reminds me of that body builder who can't even wipe his own butt, his wife needs to do it for him.
 
An internet cookie for the first person to spot Elton John

royal-wedding-diorama-at--002.jpg
 
Behind the Bride?
 
Behind the Bride?

Have a cookie filled football
football-cookie-basket-150.jpg
I also would have accepted "in the white dress"
 
I was bout to say" taking the baby" but it was not right at the time.
 
I'm a non-premo and that doesn't mean I'm an ass.

Exactly where in the post am I indicating this? No where am I even suggesting that, I make this suggestion due to what the GT5 section looks like right now and looking at what every else was saying, thought perhaps thats where this thread was going with the multiple pages of Trollface and trolldad pics that carely aren't that well received. Besides even if they actualy take my suggestion, I can just give you premium.


Oh, Lawd :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back