Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,461,720 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Dear.

rushxd0.jpg

14wftvm.png
 
Who's this 'brah' dude?
 


 
That's a fantastic post. :lol:
 
@the Brah pics.

As hilarious as the oriental (asian) kid's pics a few pages back.

Awesome.
 
livemusic
http://i.imgur.com/agzM6.jpg?6730
I moustache you a question, but the time isn't right so I'll shave it for later. :p
 
That has to be the most epic page of this thread yet :lol:
 
Better than any of that memebase crap, gotta admit that.

I think the fail was because his post isn't on that page depending on how many posts per page you have set :)
 
I hope Type S Tony was taking notes. :lol:
 
I dunno, the brah crap wasn't too funny. A couple warranted a chuckle, but most were fairly meh.
 
^^
I agree with this, didn't find them especially funny. Or a bit funny even, on most of them.
 
I just found it funny braaaahhh.

Due to the frat boy brah stereotype, and it sorta reminded me of Type S Tony's attitude.
 
Apparently my PokeDex can into the future to predict posts.
 
How on earth was that a troll post?

Beats heading over to /b/ and copy pasting everything to do with pony's
 
As opposed to going over to memebase or cyanide and happiness and copying submissions.
 
funny-demotivational-poster7.jpg
 
As opposed to going over to memebase or cyanide and happiness and copying submissions.

Never been to memebase in my life, have randomly gone to Cyanide & Happiness website but get most of there comics from other sights.

You fail @ Accusations!
 
Oh, sorry. Had to fix my previous photo:

28qubko.jpg



That's better.
 
I think this applies to the general mood of this thread over the last few weeks.
 
poweredbypb7.jpg


Not appropriate. Y U NO GET IT?

G2Kcm.jpg


14304514.gif


21-1.jpg


Not appropriate. Y U NO GET IT?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back