Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,461,835 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
[redacted -- double post]
 
*unsubscribe*

I agree. What's the saying? Spam is best left in the can. 👎

I have some pictures on my computer at home that I'll post on here tomorrow. I hope this thread is still here when I get to it :indiff:
 
3727.jpg
 
What is that penultimate object? A pooper scooper or a dust pan or something? :lol:
 
That looks like a cordless vacuum.
 
:lol: Now that's funny! Love the vampire popping out of the fridge!
 
So people seriously consider that Japanese/asian picture funny?
 
You're massively dense if you haven't recognized, or are unwilling to concede, that the vast majority of posters in this thread don't share your sense of humor. It's possible that there's some sort of selection bias and those who post may not be representative of all readers of the thread, but it just isn't productive for you to keep posting in this thread. You're acting as though what you're posting just is funny, as if by a universal standard that only a few morons are ignoring, but you need to admit that you've been out of line for some time now, ignoring repeated complaints from just about everyone, including moderators.

At the same time, as a lurker who reads pretty much every post here, some of the overreaction to reposts is just stupid. A few of them that people have complained about simply aren't reposts at all, at least not within the past few months. It's unfair to expect everyone to know every picture that's ever been posted, although it is reasonable to call someone out for posting an image that's extremely old or has been off-the-charts popular and would have been guaranteed to have been posted here in the past.
 
I Find something funny online & I post it here, unless its a re-post (& re-post is the only one that counts Austin343) Whats the problem?

This thread is really turning into a nazi style dictatorship when others start dictating what kind of funny can be posted (bar anything with swearing or nudity), furthermore when I question for the first time ever the funny'ness of a picture i get some guy breathing down my neck.

Pftttttt, Whatever Funny pic thread keep posting your pictures of asian self help manuals and give yourselves a massive pat on the back cause your all so frikin AWESOME!

 
Arent you that guy, Uno the one that drives a 140hp convertible hairdressers car around but tries to justify it by owning/driving an ancient spec m3?
 
Do you want an advice? Your new on the forum... Just dont go there👍! If you dont, and something happen when all this gets out of propotion (because it will) you will remember :" That pro GT5 driver called Horde, really warned me!" :lol:!
 
Tanks for the advice horde but believe me its not gonna go there, a couple more people will come up with they think are super witty/smart remarks, I wont bother replying becuase im about to go home and wont log back on untill tommorow and that will be the end of it.
 
Should have taken my advice.


grand-theft-uno.jpg

I Find something funny online & I post it here, unless its a re-post (& re-post is the only one that counts Austin343) Whats the problem?

This thread is really turning into a nazi style dictatorship when others start dictating what kind of funny can be posted (bar anything with swearing or nudity), furthermore when I question for the first time ever the funny'ness of a picture i get some guy breathing down my neck.

Pftttttt, Whatever Funny pic thread keep posting your pictures of asian self help manuals and give yourselves a massive pat on the back cause your all so frikin AWESOME!

michael-Madsen.jpg
 
Tanks for the advice horde but believe me its not gonna go there, a couple more people will come up with they think are super witty/smart remarks, I wont bother replying becuase im about to go home and wont log back on untill tommorow and that will be the end of it.

Good. I was about to go all Night-of-the-long-knives up in here.
 
Arent you that guy, Uno the one that drives a 140hp convertible hairdressers car around but tries to justify it by owning/driving an ancient spec m3?

9iykB.jpg
 
Now, now play nice.
 
I hate to say this, but it's things like this I really hang around here for.
 
@Azure

Is that new age my little pony or something??
 
Its scans from his weekly subscription to my little pony + some text on it :lol:
 
Oim spoike!
 
5Xkdg.jpg


*My Little Pony Clip*

Yes

OMG... did they run out of ideas that they had to revamp My Little Pony? What is the world coming too?! :nervous:
 
JEEP_BRAH_by_Silvertoad99.jpg

jeepbrahisnotnicedf0.png

onthehousebrah.jpg

1Brah2thefuture2.jpg

1american-idol-judgescopy.jpg

1Brah-and-ted2.jpg

20250_1345355596807_1318786569_984105_111649_n.jpg

racingbrahjf4.jpg

HumveeBrah.jpg

meyer_wideweb__470x3352-1.jpg

1zcke9.jpg

ford-model-t2.jpg

Jonas_brah.jpg

2a8s50k.jpg

nickelbrah.jpg

l_fa7e28f0533f94677b499f32c077b8ac.jpg

TRIKEBRAH.jpg

2h831jc.jpg
 
Small Fryz, I love you. I can not even begin to describe how awesome you are right now.
 
You're massively dense if you haven't recognized, or are unwilling to concede, that the vast majority of posters in this thread don't share your sense of humor. It's possible that there's some sort of selection bias and those who post may not be representative of all readers of the thread, but it just isn't productive for you to keep posting in this thread. You're acting as though what you're posting just is funny, as if by a universal standard that only a few morons are ignoring, but you need to admit that you've been out of line for some time now, ignoring repeated complaints from just about everyone, including moderators.

At the same time, as a lurker who reads pretty much every post here, some of the overreaction to reposts is just stupid. A few of them that people have complained about simply aren't reposts at all, at least not within the past few months. It's unfair to expect everyone to know every picture that's ever been posted, although it is reasonable to call someone out for posting an image that's extremely old or has been off-the-charts popular and would have been guaranteed to have been posted here in the past.

perhaps one of the greatest posts I've seen in this thread!

Arent you that guy, Uno the one that drives a 140hp convertible hairdressers car around but tries to justify it by owning/driving an ancient spec m3?

Aren't you that guy, the one that keeps acting like an ass in the funny pic thread and then got temp banned for it but tries to justify it by acting like a bigger ass/crying like a baby some more?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back