Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, you are saying that the troll-dad pictures had to be removed because they where repetitive. And you are saying that this pony flood is not repetitive at all and It's actually quite funny?

I am neither saying nor did I say those things.

349bf745afe4a9ea2026458.jpg

Last edited:
That's amusing, you actually think I care if you hate me. And please stop telling people to stop posting pictures, I for one will post whatever the hell I want so long as it doesn't violate the AUP or anything remotely serious; if someone is going to claim they're being violated by some goddamn pony pictures then I would suggest you step away from the computer and go on a bike ride or something.

And, oh my god, rainbows...that obviously means I'm a homosexual, right?

yesofcourse.jpg

Dude, I don't give a damn about you or any of your bronie pals are watching MLP. I'm saying that these 🤬 PONY IMAGES ARE NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, and this is the "Funny Pic Thread".

Since I can post "whatever the hell I want so long as it doesn't violate the AUP or anything remotely serious", so, here you are, terrific and hilarious table pictures:

schuster_mesa_bistro.jpg

Mesa.jpg

wood_mesa-jantar-wood.jpg

mesa-reuniao-especiale.jpg

Aren't they funny?

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what isn't funny either, bypassing the censor and violating the AUP.

Oh, repost.

Dude, I don't give a damn about you or any of your bronie pals are watching MLP. I'm saying that these 🤬 PONY IMAGES ARE NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, and this is the "Funny Pic Thread".

Since I can post "whatever the hell I want so long as it doesn't violate the AUP or anything remotely serious", so, here you are, terrific and hilarious table pictures:

You are not the arbiter of funny. If it's not funny to you move on.

Incidentally, you broke the AUP in that post. Do not do that again.

I suppose if I hit women, rode a motorcycle, smoked three cartons of Newport's simultaneously, and laundered money that would make me more manly, right?

I think I'm the only one who laughed at those tables. :dopey:

What? It's just so randomly funny. :lol:

I suppose if I hit women, rode a motorcycle, smoked three cartons of Newport's simultaneously, and laundered money that would make me more manly, right?
Of course. :dunce:

I think an easy way to fix the pony issue would be making a new pony thread. But perhaps the problem is that it makes too much sense.

Anyway, here's my collaboration. This is how cosplay is done:
CloudCosplay--article_image.jpg

As much as I hate anything to do with pony pics, this one pretty much sums it up for me.

There's an irony to it being posted on an internet site dedicated to a 3+ rated computer game...

Funny you should say New Ports. It seems to be the brand of choice for the limp wristed.

And I think Famine is the only one to post a MLP picture that gave me a chuckle. If the other pictures were anything like that, I wouldn't mind them being posted in a thread dedicated to funny pictures. Instead all I get is a bunch of scrolling through stupid pony pictures that were created without funny in mind. 👎

If that was a request to get a self-ban, that's pretty creative.

No, certainly not. It's just I feel some people are smacking the MODs on the nose with a stick, wondering when they are going to bite. I'm sort of getting annoyed with the MLP memes, but some of them are funny. But it's not my choice to tell people not to post pictures.

Is that a Pony?

Yes from an article relating to wild Ponies on Bodmin Moor that die of starvation etc...

.. no.. it's not all rainbows, homosexual parties and feeding drugs to pets in Pony World.

Edit: I should clarify my position on this.. I've never complained before about unfunny strings of memes.. but they're typically supposed, or at least trying, to be funny... these aren't.. these are just people responding to other posts with pictures that happen to have words on them.. I guess that they created themselves instead of just typing a response..

I'll admit there was one pretty funny one back in the 430s or 440s (can't remember), but it was heading in a rather unsavory direction and I'm too lazy to go back and find it.

Wuttaheck?

For the 3rd time, I'm not saying that you are homo, I was asking you to stop flooding the funny pic image with dull pony pictures. But you didn't stop, so I became mad and started using caps lock, but I was not calling you a gay.

Look at MercilessOne pic, or that Enzo Ferrari motivational poster, It's about ponies and It's not dull.

Stop saying that I am making you sad and stop posting THESE kind of pictures, then I'll stop with the tables and the whining:

THIS-IS-A-BLOODY-TABLE.jpg

OgAAANgJr7Q9yn0hY3pXQ8LSpCLsfQUdt2PG29jgq8JOMt9M47xxQ7-sOzK_LLtPPYYDgRNC5njLRbkO1uwWXY3o8hYAm1T1UKlLArANES0V7E826LRm5Uv0VwQ0.jpg

Imagine that you are a Chinese immigrant in America. Write a letter about your experience.

Thats hilarious :lol:, I would have loved to have done that in an exam, worth learning another language just for that!

Last edited:
For the 3rd time, I'm not saying that you are homo, I was asking you to stop flooding the funny pic image with dull pony pictures. But you didn't stop, so I became mad and started using caps lock, but I was not calling you a gay.

Ironic, because I never quoted you (or anyone else for that matter) in particular. So, my question to you is how did you arrive at the conclusion I was talking to you when directly above me was White & Nerdy?

And, again, you're not a moderator, stop telling me what to post. I believe "a gay" is quite offensive to those who actually are homosexuals.

Stop saying that I am making you sad and stop posting THESE kind of pictures, then I'll stop with the tables and the whining:

Ironic again, you're the one complaining (and you admit as much) about pony pictures and I'm the one claiming to have been saddened? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back