Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,065 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you criticize the Mustang like that!?!

troll-face.gif


Problem, Mustang fanboy?

P.S.: LOL @ Land Rover and Time wizard!
 
A whole page ruined... you guys forgot about the funny:idea::)!
 
But they do suck for everything but drag racing.

Even though I'm not much of a muscle car person, I must admit that the new ones are pretty good at going through corners.
 
Ok I've seen a lot of pictures about black people with kfc buckets and watermelon but I don't understand what's up with that, maybe the reason is I am from Europe.

Can someone explain please?

Tnx!
 
Ok I've seen a lot of pictures about black people with kfc buckets and watermelon but I don't understand what's up with that, maybe the reason is I am from Europe.

Can someone explain please?

Tnx!

Because fried chicken and watermelon is got-damn delicious!

 
Ok I've seen a lot of pictures about black people with kfc buckets and watermelon but I don't understand what's up with that, maybe the reason is I am from Europe.

Can someone explain please?

Tnx!

They're stereotypes.
 
Ok I've seen a lot of pictures about black people with kfc buckets and watermelon but I don't understand what's up with that, maybe the reason is I am from Europe.

Can someone explain please?

Tnx!

There is a school of thought that all you need to keep an African/Caribbean-American happy is a bucket of fried chicken, a few yams, and a watermelon. I can't imagine why anyone would ever think that(!), but if you've ever been to a KFC in England sometimes it can be a case of 'Spot the white man'.

By the way, I am not encouraging racial stereotypes with my comments, just explaining.
 
No. Just No

Yes. Because having your shoelaces tied together affects straight line speed and acceleration but doesn't really change how quickly you can turn. :lol:
 
Hope not reposts...
...
funny_and_weird_6pv04.jpeg

This one is great!


How can one not love tattoos?!

or beetles as a matter of fact?!

​
 
This gave me a good laugh at work... happens all the time

y7Hm9.jpg
 
So I might be a wee bit of an idiot, but who the deuce is that ^^?
 
The Most Interesting Man In The World.

Or a.k.a., Jonathan Goldsmith.
 
So lemme get this straight... racism's fine, but pics making fun of religions aren't?

Either they both shouldn't be allowed, or they both should. Or at the very least, reverse the situation... racism not allowed, but religious jokes ok. :lol:
 
So I might be a wee bit of an idiot, but who the deuce is that ^^?

Does Dos Equis beer commercials in the US.

"Stay thirsty, my friends."
 


Petey Greene was awsome, I don't understand the facepalm?

A true hero to D.C., civil rights, teaching youths, and of course, funny as hell. I have some of his old radio show's on tape :D
 
So lemme get this straight... racism's fine, but pics making fun of religions aren't?

Either they both shouldn't be allowed, or they both should. Or at the very least, reverse the situation... racism not allowed, but religious jokes ok. :lol:

No one's being racist, just explaining a racist stereotype.
 
:lol:!!!
 
No one's being racist, just explaining a racist stereotype.

Yeah, I didn't mean anyone was racist, I meant that some of the funny pics are about racial stereotypes, hence possibly offensive. And since the religious pics aren't allowed on account of them being possibly offensive, I'm just pointing out that there's somewhat of a double standard.
 
Yeah, I didn't mean anyone was racist, I meant that some of the funny pics are about racial stereotypes, hence possibly offensive. And since the religious pics aren't allowed on account of them being possibly offensive, I'm just pointing out that there's somewhat of a double standard.

Hey, it isn't our fault Japan loves stereotypes and someone took a picture of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back