Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,165 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
7571_7b10.jpeg

Well...
Cilian Murphy dies in Sunshine, so ha.

Hey, it isn't our fault Japan loves stereotypes and someone took a picture of it.

By that logic... it's not our fault atheists don't buy religion and make funny pictures about it. :p
 
Yeah, I didn't mean anyone was racist, I meant that some of the funny pics are about racial stereotypes, hence possibly offensive. And since the religious pics aren't allowed on account of them being possibly offensive, I'm just pointing out that there's somewhat of a double standard.

Making fun of stereotypes, rather than the individuals/groups to whom the stereotypes are applied, is fine.
 
Well...
Cilian Murphy dies in Sunshine, so ha.



By that logic... it's not our fault atheists don't buy religion and make funny pictures about it. :p




Explain to me how the hell I'm supposed to know what the spoiler is for. Thankyou for ruining Sunshine, a film I was looking forward to seeing. You can't just put spoiler tags and expect only users who know everything in the universe to read it.
 
^This. You need to use them properly for them to be effective.
 
Come on, this one must be staged. If not,...omg...

Seeing as the car has Red Bull colors on it, I somehow strongly doubt its staged.
 
Seeing as the car has Red Bull colors on it, I somehow strongly doubt its staged.
And what appear to be a giant rocket engine. :lol: Probably not but still.
 
Explain to me how the hell I'm supposed to know what the spoiler is for. Thankyou for ruining Sunshine, a film I was looking forward to seeing. You can't just put spoiler tags and expect only users who know everything in the universe to read it.

I could've prefaced the spoiler by mentioning that it regarded the film Sunshine, but anyone with a handful of brain cells would still be able to put two and two together. (Gee, a spoiler about Sunshine and dying... wonder what it is!)

I'm sorry that my post spoiled some of Sunshine for you, but I would hardly say it ruins the film.
 
It's real. Dead serious.

obama-fried-chicken.jpg
 
Man, if I can get Gyros and Hot wing's at the same place, seems solid in my mind.
 
Man, if I can get Gyros and Hot wing's at the same place, seems solid in my mind.

That's about normal for most takeaways in Britain. Gyros are otherwise known as Kebabs (presumably to differentiate between those and shammi / shish kebabs).
 
tuesdays-dar-hump-38.jpg


tuesdays-dar-hump-36.jpg


tuesdays-dar-hump-14.jpg


tuesdays-dar-hump-12.jpg


funny-photos-151.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Redbull pic has to be as old as the internet.

Is it just me or does the pic seem European?
 
ohh, thats nice. But I need a LOL out of me.
 

Is it me or does dicaprio die inalmost every movie he has been in. The last 4 I saw were titanic, blood diamond and inception (dies multiple times there), and Shutter island (who knows if the lobotomy went wrong). Others are The Quick and the Dead, Total Eclipse, Romeo + Juliet, The Departed, gangs of new york.
 
Is it me or does dicaprio die inalmost every movie he has been in. The last 4 I saw were titanic, blood diamond and inception (dies multiple times there), and Shutter island (who knows if the lobotomy went wrong). Others are The Quick and the Dead, Total Eclipse, Romeo + Juliet, The Departed, gangs of new york.

Make a thread for it ---> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71 :D


Evil-Horse-Trainer-42074.jpg
 
Is it me or does dicaprio die inalmost every movie he has been in. The last 4 I saw were titanic, blood diamond and inception (dies multiple times there), and Shutter island (who knows if the lobotomy went wrong). Others are The Quick and the Dead, Total Eclipse, Romeo + Juliet, The Departed, gangs of new york.

It's because actors are selected based upon characters' personalities. That's why Jack Black is always stupid, funny and noble, for example, so Di Caprio dies because he fits an epic character that dies later.
 
:lol: That's great.
 
:lol: That dog comic is fantastic! 👍 That's more like it Type S Tony.
 
Agreed, quite amusing. :)
 
The dog one is great Tony 👍 :lol:
 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor chip! That dog fort one was fantastic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back