Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,461,839 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Applejack engineer.jpg


I feel awkward about this...
 
^^ If the Pilot was in Iranian airspace thats just messed up
 
It's most likely fake. There have been a couple different versions posted over the threads.
 
It's most likely fake. There have been a couple different versions posted over the threads.

It is. You don't wait for an unidentified aircraft to enter your airspace, ask the pilot to identify themself THEN send up interceptors.

I doubt the Iranians would hesitate in giving a foreign fighter jet a rough ride for playing games in their airspace.

LOL @ This door is alarmed. Takes less and less to make me laugh these days. Nothing tops the dog wearing shoes though. Nothing.
 
america-yes.jpg


a-jonstewart_quotable.jpg
 
Last edited:
^ :lol:
 
I doubt the Iranians would hesitate in giving a foreign fighter jet a rough ride for playing games in their airspace.
I imagine that any Iranian radar watchmen would know that actually sending Iranian interceptors after American military aircraft would be the fastest way to write off said interceptors.

Oh god cupcakes.
 
^^^ Like a boss!

55c54e8e-4de4-436b-8cd3-12cd523e7c14.jpg
 
Last edited:
It was originally "I can't let you do that Star Fox" but someone made a funny out of it.
 
39705.jpg
 
It's called "abacaxi" over here.
 
Last edited:
So I guess the rest-of-the-world word for Bananas is Pineorange.
 
Wrong! Its Ananás :sly:! We told you hundreds of years ago :p!

The fruit is the same, but there are some differences in taste. It's like normal Banana and Madeira's Banana, i.e.

Abacaxi:
Abacaxi1.jpg

Big with a big crest, allot of pulp, sweeter and cheaper.

Ananás:
ananas.jpg

Small, with a small crest, less pulp, bitter and more expensive.

Oh and both are native "Brazilian" words. ;)
 
I know i was playing :p! Its logical because it comes from Brazil:)!

So I guess the rest-of-the-world word for Bananas is Pineorange.

:lol: I think its Bananas everywhere!
 
Bullfrog, that's a funny name, I'd have called it a Chuzwozza...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back