Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,461,763 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God,

Please do not allow the funny picture thread to become the "GTPlanet's general pineapple discussion" thread. Amen.

:p
 
I think in Australia it's called Edible Yellow Boomerang.

The things you come up with! :lol:


Weekend-at-Bin-Laden--85543.jpg


hilarious-photos-0.jpg


hilarious-photos-1.jpg


just-motivated-4.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
476_anyone-seen-kyle.gif


putininteresting1final-copy.jpg


129111045376279888.jpg


Zombie_Costume.jpg
 
People like to get drunk when camping. That's my best guess.

Its not that hard! Think about it... getting drunk with a nife + outdoor enthusiast (outdoor fun)!
 
25sxzlt.jpg
 
パイナップル is (pa.i.nap.pi.ru) "pineapple" in Japanese.
 
パイナップル is (pa.i.nap.pi.ru) "pineapple" in Japanese.

Ok! So its england and Japan :lol:!
 
While at my sister's college graduation, I saw this...
4602.jpg

4603.jpg

4605.jpg

10ymeef.png
 
Edit: Had a feeling the filter would kick in for my images. Naughty word in the URL..

Here we are.

JftWs.jpg

qAMoI.jpg

1IN4J.jpg
 
パイナップル is (pa.i.nap.pi.ru) "pineapple" in Japanese.

It's actually pa.i.nap.pu.ru

:sly:
 
As for the pineapple thing, In Spanish it's "Piña" so that's more like pineapple
EDIT: Tree'd by RACEDUDE
 
As for the pineapple thing, In Spanish it's "Piña" so that's more like pineapple
EDIT: Tree'd by RACEDUDE

Just remember that is also called "ananá" in some Spanish-speaking countries, but yes, most of the time is "Piña".
 
Last edited:
Thanks nick, I just spat a mouthful of Coke over my keyboard. 👍

I don't think that's a good thing for the keyboard.

4622.jpg

4620.jpg

4627.jpg
 
It's actually pa.i.nap.pu.ru

:sly:

Yeah, my mistake. I'm guessing you probably drop the final "u" as well, or it kind of becomes a bit of a trailing schwa-like sound.
 
I found this on Gizmodo and immediately found myself laughing. I never played Goldeneye, but I can only imagine the process would have been even more difficult for a four person match.

split1.jpg


Gizmodo describes the above image as the “ghetto method." I agree completely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back