Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bicycle limousine!

limousine.jpg

If you put pivoting handlebars in front of the seat linked to the front handlebars by poles, it could work.

Turning radius would be worse than a Bagger 288, though.

If you put a lasso in handlebars you could ride it like a horse. and if you tie it with the brakes you could brake and ride it like a Horse.:dopey:

like this but more far away....
jockey01.jpg

Image removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
PJ-FFL, just a question. Do you do this on purpose or what? Hopefully you will say yes.

Really poor taste there, and not even funny with it.

A car full of teenagers crashed and flipped outside my cousin's cul de sac recently, and a neighbour was taking pictures of some of the passengers lieing injured in the road. That feels a lot like this.

The Picture is not graphic, and the message the picture puts over is one that does need reinforcing - text and drive and you could end dead... personally I'm not sure that people that do injure themselves when texting whilst driving deserve that much consideration.. I do not find this offensive, it's not that funny either, but it's tame compared to some of the government road safety ads that are deemed suitable for TV.

It's not appropriate for this site. If it was just a wrecked car, fine. The person on the gurney takes it out of consideration.

re: MatskiMonk's post

and that would be okay for the Current Events or Opinions forum. But this is a Funny Pic Thread... no one comes here to see dead people. It's like me going to the Naked Babe Thread over in the Premium Forum and posting a pic of a dead baby

Sorry about that picture, I learned my lesson, the hard way

Why is a stick holding a bigger stick?

Nothing wrong with the girl, but the black eye she's about to get isn't going to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back