Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with the girl, but the black eye she's about to get isn't going to help.

In fact, with the sharp edge of that scope, she'll be lucky to have an eye. Fortunately for the FUNNY part, we can assume that whoever took the picture told her not to pull the trigger.

OIlpan.jpg

In fact, with the sharp edge of that scope, she'll be lucky to have an eye. Fortunately for the FUNNY part, we can assume that whoever took the picture told her not to pull the trigger.

I'm going to say nothing will happen to her eye. I think the pic snapped after she fired and the position of the rifle was a result of the buttstock slipping off her shoulder during recoil.

I'm not exactly marksman of the year but it doesn't look right anyway :lol:

What are those cloud like formations?
Morning glories. They most commonly happen in certain areas of Australia.

Not sure why they are funny though. awesome and cool, yes. Funny, not so much.

Slipped into the news feed given to the astronauts by NASA today (yesterday?)

Colbert-Stewart-1.JPG

TB
She's too skinny. She's too fat. :rolleyes:

Enough, already.

Well, it was kinda the whole point of the picture - that she's waay too fat. I mean, that's what's supposed to make it funny.

Well, it was kinda the whole point of the picture - that she's waay too fat. I mean, that's what's supposed to make it funny.

Nah its a party pic. Either that guys got a thing for larger women. Or he was so drunk he thought she was someone else. :sly:

Still doesn't justify calling someone a walrus.

Take the picture at it's amusing face value and leave the name calling at home.

I bet she has more skills than all the skinny girls combined. What a shame.

zomg chemtrails bush n cheney iz killin our doodz!!!!!!!!!!!

AUP
"No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English."

AUP

I always wanted to do this to an Administrator...:D (sorry but its fun)

Last edited:
^ I'm surprized he spelled it write.

simpsons_home_smrt_royal_shirt.jpg

Yes, the errors were on porpoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back